83

Yoongi sighed as Hoseok got right back into the game, completely zeroing any other scenes.
Jimin looked at him with an amused smile, before leaning in and pressing a short peck to his lips.

"Come on, let's go say hi." he suggested, Yoongi looking down at him from the close proximity of their faces, his mind wondering to just how much he loved Jimin's soft voice.

He nodded, leaning down slightly to press another kiss to his boyfriend's thick lips.

Before the two could even enter the kitchen, a loud voice came from the room, as well as the mouth watering smell of whatever was being cooked in there.

Yoongi and Jimin shared yet another amused looked, before heading to the kitchen.

There stood Seokjin, face red as he yelled at Namjoon who had tears in his eyes.

"I told you to cut it Joon-ah, not dice it!" Seokjin said, seemingly not breathing as he ranted, fingers pointing at Namjoon who only nodded, red eyes casted down the the onions he had been cutting.

Jimin burst out laughing at the scene of his manager being scolded like a little kid, dobling over and clutching onto his stomach as he laughed, next to him, Yoongi chuckled, mostly because Jimin's laugh was very contagious.

"Oh-" Seokjin stopped his scolding, looking at the two new arrivants. "Thank god Yoongi you're here, please take Namjoon's place I swear this kid couldn't cook to save his life."

Yoongi chuckled as Jimin doubled over yet again, before he then walked to the sink and washed his hands, pulling the sleeves of his sweater to his elbows and taking Namjoon's place, the poor manager moving to the side in shame.

Jimin wiped a small tear from the side of his eyes, breath still irregular from his laughter. His eyes landed on Yoongi as he opened his eyes.

Damn.

He looked so sexy.

With that baby pink apron Seokjin hand handed him, his pale forearms,  various veins trailing down his soft skin, and those god damn hands he couldn't keep his eyes off.

He looked dazed at the two oldest making small talk as they finished cooking their meal, an intense feeling of endearment washing over him as he stared at his boyfriend.

The blond noticed the stare, he looked up from the cutting board to meet his gaze.

Jimin shamelessly continued staring from the entrance of the kitchen, Yoongi not leaving his gaze before he chuckled, winking at his boyfriend.

The pinkenette giggled slightly, before a hiss was heard from across the room.

Yoongi stood there, clutching his finger, Jimin noticing a small cut on the side of the tip of his index.

"That's what you get for flirting in my kitchen." Seokjin mumbled, turning to the tap to open the faucet and jerking Yoongi's hand under the cold water. "Jimin, bandages are in the cabinet of the bathroom, i know it's one of Yoongi's fantasies to get treated by a hot nurse."

"Yah!" Yoongi exclaimed loudly, pink dusting his cheeks.

Jimin chuckled and nodded, leading his injured boyfriend to the said bathroom, following the eldest's instructions.

A/N:

is this story getting boring?

Btw the birthday went well so thanks for the support :)