Final

KIM SOEKJIN:

@_jimjoonjin_: You my main bitch i love you dumpling:

Watch what you say, Namjoon gets jealous easily. *chuckles*

@Happykin: How do you have that much confidence?

I look at myself in the mirror, and tell myself i'm a bad bitchen. Then i just walk out the door and slay the world in my own unique way. See i'm not a dance machine like Jimin, and i don't spit bars like Yoongi, yet people manage to love me anyway. You just have to realise that you are good in your own way, that's why it doesn't make sense to compare yourself to others.

@Smussiii: I love you, Jinnie

Yeah i love myself too.

@milkteachim: When did you learn how to cook and from who? Also, how is your relationship with Namjoon? What was you experience during high school about being openly gay? Hope the cafe and your life is doing well and thanks for being an amazing hyung

I learned to cook as a kid from helping out my mom in the kitchen, and i guess i took a liking to it.

And Namjoon and i are sailing smoothly thank you. As for my experience with being gay, well i think i could have had it way worse.

I came out to my friends first, who were pretty much all accepting (they had been teasing me about being gay for a while so some of them weren't even surprised.) It was harder for my parents because i was scared i would disappoint them, but i told my dad first because we were always really close, and then we confronted my mom together. She took some time to get used to it and for it to settle, but everything went pretty good, so i am very thankful.

And yeah the cafe is booming, and my life is pretty smooth, thank you :)

@SoKo_in_your_face: Are you proud of Yoongi?

oh don't even get me started on how proud of my baby i am. That kid is the sweetest dumpling in the world, he managed to get over his trauma and become a producer, and i am so grateful he finally found his happiness.

MIN YOONGI

@jiminsboyfriend: How did it feel to kiss Jimin in front of all the fans? And were you surprised at the reaction of the fans?

It was terrifying. But Jimin is a good kisser so it was amazing regardless, especially with all the adrenaline from the concert. And i wasn't really expecting anything from the fans, but when i took the earpiece off and heard them call out a ship name for us, with Jimin holding my hand, it was the best feeling in the world, probably the most beautiful moment of my life so far.

@basicb_21: How is you mental health right now?

I have been pretty stable lately. Jimin got me a jumbo pack of mango lollipops and it really helps with my anxiety. I have been on medication, i'm taking care of myself and i have my beautiful boyfriend and my friends to help me out, so i'll be okay.

@_jiminjoonjin_: How was it after the concert

We greeted the fans goodbye and said thank you, then we went to Marmalade's dorm to celebrate, though we got beat up by Namjoon and Yeonsul (She was on the phone) for being reckless. Then the next day, the video was viral and we gained a lot more exposure and attention, so even though we got a lot of hate, it was nothing compared to the all the support.

@lulmelanin: When are you going to propose to jimin?

wow okay, uhm, well we haven't even talked about marriage yet, and it's not really legal in korea, so i think we'll just have to think about it.