Boo! Seok! Soon!

"So that's what I heard quite a while ago..." I muttered under my breath. Uncle Seungcheol apparently heard me and slapped the back of my head.

I tried to feign innocence with a pout as I rubbed the back of my head, but he pretended to ignore me and looked up at his wife. "Do we know the gender? And how many? Another set of twins would be a bit much right now, and where will the child sleep? And-"

"Calm down Seungcheol. The baby is only one, and it's another boy." She sadly smiled at me and mouthed 'sorry' before sitting Seungkwan back into his high-chair since he was trying to escape.

"But I thought he could be in our room for a bit and then we could figure something out later since we don't have any more spare rooms."

I nodded and thought for a minute. I guess they've filled the house like they said they would.

"Maybe he could go in the triplets room?" I looked at Uncle Seungcheol and thought about his suggestion for a minute. That would work.

I then noticed that Dk was shaking his head at the idea and I smiled. Auntie caught on to what he was doing and sighed.

"We'll have to think about it. But for the first few months he has to sleep in our room anyways."

At that moment I looked at the stove clock and noticed how late it had gotten. "Okay children! Dishes in the sink, pajamas on and teeth brushed! Let's go! Let's go!"

Jeonghan then ran to the sink with the others following before sprinting to our room. The kitchen was cleared of almost all of the children in less than a minute.

"Since when did you become a drill sergeant?" Uncle Seungcheol then grabbed his plate along with his wife's and started to clean up.

"Since it became eight o'clock."

Jeonghan came running out of our room with all of the kids trailing behind. "Noona! We wanna stowy!"

I looked at my Aunt and she just shrugged. "What's the magic word?"

They all shouted out and attacked my legs by clinging onto them. "Pwwweeeaaassseee!"

"Are all teeth brushed?" Five little heads bobbed up and down.

"Only if it's a short one."

I couldn't help but smile as I was dragged onto the couch and handed a book. Jeonghan and the Americanos ran back into the kitchen to get the triplets and I ended up having to help them carry the confused babies.

I sat down and was instantly piled onto by eight children.

"Guys, I can't read the book. Could you all sit on the floor? I promise to show the pictures."

The older kids hesitantly got down while the triplets stayed on the couch with me.

...

The book soon finished and the triplets had fallen asleep halfway through on my lap. "It's bedtime now, okay?"

"I don wanna!" I sent Jun a dirty glance since his screaming just woke up the triplets and caused them to cry.

I attempted to get them to stop crying while Joshua just played peek-a-boo to get them to laugh.

Like all small children, the crying soon stopped and they were laughing at the funny faces Joshua was making. I watched as they tried to copy his motions with their little hands.

"Boo."

"Seok."

"Soon."

I signaled Auntie to get her phone and record them. Once she gave me a thumbs up I asked them to say it again.

"Boo."

"Seok."

"Soon."

No matter how many times you had them repeat it, they always said the same thing and in the same order. We've had some interesting first words, considering the Chinese and English that were first spoken. I can't help but wonder what the new baby will say.