Amusement Park

Hansol's POV

"I need out of this house. Everybody in the car." I hesitantly got up, but moved quicker when I saw Appa wasn't joking. It was the middle of June, and everyone was out of school. Also meaning the Chinas and BooSeokSoon had already had their birthday, along with Minseo Noona.

"Where are we going?" Appa stopped at my question and looked at me.

"I don't know." I turned toward Joshua in confusion and he just shrugged. We both watched as Appa whispered something to Minseo Noona, and they both went down the hallway to do something.

"Aren't we supposed to get in the car?" Jeonghan hyung asked. I looked down the hallway and then back to Jeonghan hyung.

"I'll go ask." Joshua and I both got up and made our way down the hallway. We peeked into the room we share with the Chinas, and saw Noona packing some things in a bag.

"Minseo Noona, what are you doing?" At the sound of Joshua's voice, she turned and smiled.

"Appa wanted me to pack a set of clothes and pajamas for everyone in case it's late." Noona went back to throwing some things in a bag, and quickly moved on to the Meanies' room. Joshua and I followed her in there, and watched her do the same thing.

"Do you know where we're going?" She turned around again to look at us and shrugged.

"No idea. Could you take this bag and put everyone's favorite stuffed animals in it?" I nodded and she threw me a draw string bag. Joshua and I went around to all the rooms and grabbed everyone's animals. We saw Appa in his room packing together whatever Chan might need.

This is kind of odd, Shua.

Joshua looked at me and nodded. I don't blame Appa, though. We've all been cooped up in the house for a while, and I want a change of scenery too.

"Americanos!" Joshua and I both sighed and went to find Jeonghan, who had called us, after handing the bag of stuffed animals to Noona.

"What is it hyung?" Jeonghan hyung tossed me a loaf of bread and I caught it.

"Appa wants us to make sandwiches for everyone." He got out the peanut butter and jelly, and Joshua found the zip lock bags.

"Can we make mine first just so we don't forget?" Shua nodded and we set up an assembly line. Jeonghan hyung was in charge of the peanut butter, Shua had the jelly, and I was in charge of cutting and bagging. I got out the sharpie and wrote my name on the bag so it wouldn't get mixed up, and double checked to make sure it was just jelly.

Fourteen sandwiches later, Appa was packing them into a cooler with water bottles and chips. Joshua, Jeonghan and I cleaned up our mess and waited for any other instructions.

"Go have everyone use the bathroom, and then have them put their shoes on and get in the car." The three of us nodded, and had our younger brothers use the bathroom first. Since we only have two bathrooms, there was no way we were leaving in the next ten minutes. Wherever we're going.

By the time I used the bathroom and got my shoes on, the majority of everyone was in the car. Appa was the last to use the bathroom, so Shua and I took the time to help make sure everyone was buckled. We have a fifteen passenger van, and it's supposed to be filled.

...

"Okay my children. No running, pushing, jumping, basically only walk. Twin and triplet system, everyone stick together. Minseo has Jihoon, I have Chan, and Jeonghan is watching the Meanies. Any questions?" Appa turned around in his seat and Hoshi spoke up.

"Where are we?" Appa smiled and pointed out the window for us to look. Joshua peeked around me and my eyes widened in shock.

Han, is this what I think it is?

I slowly nodded as my excitement built up.

We're at an amusement park, Shua. Thirty minutes of Dk singing was worth it.