Autumn Leaves

Dk's POV

"I want to do something." I whined, placing my head on the table.

"You are doing something. Your homework." Jihoon said, and I sighed.

"I mean I want to do something else. I want to go outside." I lifted my head up and looked at my triplets. They shrugged and I picked my pencil back up. It's not like I can do anything before I finish my homework anyways.

I quickly finished and waited for everyone else to finish up so we could do something. Which luckily didn't take long.

"So, what is it that you want to do, Dk?" Hoshi asked, and I shrugged.

"Do you think we could go to the playground?" Jeonghan hyung walked into the kitchen and looked at me like I was crazy.

"As if that's ever turned out wonderful for us. You're honestly better off playing in the backyard." I sighed and looked out of the window.

"But what would I do?" My brothers just sighed and Jeonghan hyung ruffled my hair.

"I don't know. Just go outside and figure it out." I groaned when everyone got up to do their own thing. I reluctantly walked over to the door and put on my shoes and a light jacket before heading out.

If anyone is wondering, I'm outside.

Okay.

I jumped down the steps and turned so I could head into the backyard. I made my way mindlessly to a tree and started kicking around the leaves.

It would be more fun if you guys came out here.

Oh come on Dk, you wanted to go outside.

I sighed and started dragging the leaves into a pile with my hands. Eventually, I had a decent sized pile. But it wasn't enough to jump into.

"Hey, hyung. What are you doing?" I turned around and saw Wonwoo in a beanie with his hands in his coat pocket.

"I wanted to come outside, but nobody wanted to come out with me. What are you doing out here?" Wonwoo sighed and dragged his foot around in the grass.

"Mingyu said I've been spending too much time reading, and he made me come outside. I said he wasn't spending enough time reading, and I made him read a book." I laughed and Wonwoo smiled a bit.

"Do you want to help me gather up leaves for a pile?" I asked, and Wonwoo quickly nodded. I saw him take off his hat and use it as a bucket while he ran around the yard. I smiled and cupped my shirt so we could both gather a decent amount.

It wasn't long before we finally got a pile big enough to jump into and not completely hit the ground. Wonwoo and I looked at the pile before turning to each other.

"Who jumps first?" He asked, and I suddenly got an idea.

"Rock, paper, scissors. Winner gets to push the loser into the pile." Wonwoo smiled and we both held out our fists.

"Rock, paper, scissors, shoot!"

I laughed and immediately pushed Wonwoo into the pile of leaves.

"Hey! You should have given me a second!" I smiled and helped him out of the pile before kicking the leaves back in.

"I want a rematch!" I shrugged and I held out my fist again. I still got to push him into the pile. But this time I gave him a second to prepare himself.

Do you still want someone to come out and play with you?

Nah, I've got Wonwoo.

I smiled to myself and pushed him in again as soon as he got up.

"I didn't even lose yet!" He laughed and dragged me down with him.

"All for one and one for all." Woo yelled, quoting the three musketeers. I laughed and ruffled his hair to get the leaves out.

"Mingyu's right. You have been reading too much."