2 Year Time Skip

"Minseo! Could you go check if your Mom needs help?" Appa yelled across the kitchen so I could hear him in the living room.

"Sure!" I removed myself from the one year old Meanies and made my way to wherever Mom currently was. I found her in their bedroom, finishing up wrapping Appa's present.

"Can I help you with anything?"

She looked up, slightly startled, and smiled. "I've got this. Did the boys make their cards?"

"Yep! The Chinas insisted that they make one together, so I let them. Five year olds." I shook my head and sighed sarcastically, making Mom laugh.

"You're not much better yourself, you fifteener." She stuck her tongue out playfully at me and I stuck mine out in return. Seeing as she didn't need help, I walked out of her room and sat back down in the middle of the living room floor. The soon to be six year old Americanos were playing with toy cars, along with the already five, Chinas. The four year old triplets were in their shared room, doing who knows what, and soon to be three year old Jihoon was sitting in a corner napping.

As soon as I sat back down, the Meanie twins climbed onto my lap. Wonwoo and Mingyu had gotten their nickname from the M in Mingyu's name and the fact that Mom always put Wonwoo in a beanie. For some reason BooSeokSoon could never quite remember the name Wonwoo, and they just mixed Mingyu and beanie.

"Here Noona." Wonwoo held up a car for me and I took it, rolling it along the floor with them. Occasionally one of the older boys would take a car from them, or join in, but besides that it was pretty calm in the house.

...

"Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday dear Appa. Happy birthday to you." We all clapped while Appa blew out the candles on his cake. I kept the Meanies and Jihoon from eating the cake while Mom cut it into slices.

"Noona! Le me cakeu!" I pulled Mingyu onto my lap and hugged him tight so he couldn't reach.

"Not yet, Mingyu. You have to wait." The one year old slouched down into my lap in defeat and pouted.

"Kwannie hyung, no!" Jihoon yelled out while pulling Seungkwan's arm away from the table.

"Guys! No yelling, okay? You're all going to get cake." Appa's sudden outburst caused everyone to stop and sit silently while Mom passed out the slices. He usually never said anything about the boys harmless bickering, but I guess he just wanted some peace today.

It didn't take long for everyone to finish eating their cake and put their plates in the sink. The second they sat back down in their seats, though, it all started up again.

"Look what I made, Appa!" "Me first!" "NO!"

Despite being two years older, Minghao still just yells "NO" and all the boys listen.

Minghao ran out of the kitchen and into the bedroom he shares with Jun, Shua, and Hansol. The sleeping arrangements have been switched around a lot, but Jeonghan and I still have our own room together.

"Why does Ming hyung get to go first?" Jihoon pouted and crossed his arms.

"Because he made himself scarier." The boys all agreed with Joshua and we waited for Minghao to come back out, which didn't take very long.

"Here you go Appa! It from Jun and me." He handed over the handmade card and rocked on his heels in excitement.

"Aw, thank you guys! I love it!" Appa hugged the both of them and sat back down in his seat. Jihoon jumped off of his chair and ran out of the room.

Mom just stared after him and smiled. "Well, I guess Jihoon is going next."

...

"Thank you everyone!" Appa smiled at us all and gave each one of us a hug. Once he sat back down, Mom had a look on her face, almost like nervousness and excitement.

"There's just one more thing, Seungcheol. I'm pregnant again."

Time froze and I choked on air. Normally, this kind of news was normal, but we all thought the Meanies were the last of the Choi family. I mean, I love my new family, but you're having another one?!

Jeonghan patted my back, and I coughed a bit so I could breathe again. Everyone was pretty silent until Appa broke the silence.

"That's wonderful! Do we know the gender?" Why is that usually the first question? Shouldn't we ask how long she's known? Or how we're going to provide for another child? I've had to take up an occasional babysitting job for the neighbors to help us out a bit more.

"He's going to be another boy. I love you boys, but I swear I must not be able to have girls." Mom laughed kind of awkwardly and my eyes widened. Please no one pay attention to what she just said. I've kept it from them for seven years, please don't let today be the end of that.

Hansol looked back at me, then at Mom. "What do you mean? You had Minseo Noona."

Mom paused for a second and just stared at me, but Appa took over the situation. "She meant after Minseo." Hansol and Joshua shared a weary glance, but they just shrugged it off. Thanks, Appa. That could have been an interesting situation.

"Can he sleep wit me an Wonwoo?" Mom nodded excitedly and Mingyu smiled brightly. With the addition of a new brother, the rooms would be pretty much filled up. I guess Appa really meant what he said.