Argh!

"So, who's who in the pirate game?" The boys looked at each other before Jun spoke out.

"I Captain Hook!" He held up his index finger and curled it so it looked like a hook and the rest groaned.

"I prince!"

"Ming. It's pirates." Minghao got upset at Hansol's comment, but shook it off quickly.

"BooSeokSoon is pirates!" The boys all nodded at Seungkwan and the rest claimed their positions as the "good guys."

"Who you gonna be Noona?" I looked at the even teams of four and I pretended to be thinking very hard.

"I'll be the hostage that the 'good guys' are trying to rescue." They nodded and Jun pulled me behind the couch away from the opposite team. BooSeokSoon quickly followed and they took the pillows off of the couch and built them up around me.

"Stay." I nodded and smiled at Dk before he pretended to lock me up and put the key in his pocket.

"We wan Noona back!" I could hear Jeonghan start the battle and cries of "argh" and "we coming fo you" erupted across the living room.

I laughed once I heard some of the younger ones try to create sword sounds for their battle.

This lasted about five minutes before Jun screamed out, "You killed me!" I tried to hold my laughter in, as I could hear him fake a dramatic death scene.

"I comin Noona!"

"No you not!" Hoshi attacked Joshua just as he was about to try and free me.

"Argh! Ye killed me!" Joshua flopped to the ground and stuck his tongue out while Hoshi pouted.

"I piwate, no you." Shua picked his head up a bit and sighed.

"Ah! You killed me!" He then flopped back down and squirmed a bit before sticking his tongue back out. Hoshi smiled in victory before returning to the battle scene.

"Who's dead right now?" I asked, just purely to see if I was ever going to be saved.

"Me!" "I dead!" "I not dead." "Me dead."

I sighed and covered my face with my hands while laughing. "Can someone tell me the names of the pirates and non-pirates who have died?"

I waited while they mentally decided who would speak out and Minghao was apparently chosen. "Jun, Joshua, and Dk."

I nodded even though they couldn't see me. "You may return to your battle."

Battle cries exploded around the room and I found it a miracle that Jihoon was still sleeping.

"Hey boys, I'm-" Uncle Seungcheol stopped in the doorway and I smiled at him from my prisoner cell. His eyes widened at what I could only imagine was the battle field. My Uncle placed his backpack on the table and started to unload the groceries since Auntie was still at work so he had to walk to the store.

"Let me guess. Half of you are pirates, the other half is not, and Minseo is a prisoner?" The sounds of battle stopped when they realized their Dad was home.

"Yus."

"Jun you is dead!"

"My bad."

I saw Uncle Seungcheol think for a bit while the boys remained silent.

"Well, in that case, I'M A SHARK AND ANYONE WHO GOES OVERBOARD GETS EATEN!" I laughed as they all screamed and hopped on the couch to continue their battle safe from the shark. My Uncle ran out of my view and into the center of the living room while keeping a hand sticking up from his back to act like a fin.

"Ah! You pushed me!"

I laughed as whom I assumed to be Jeonghan, since I still couldn't see anybody, got pushed off of the couch and was now being eaten by the hungry shark.

"Noona, who has the key?" I smiled at an upside down Hansol as he peeped his head into the opening in my cage.

"Dokyeom has it." He nodded and disappeared from my vision to get the key.

He quickly came back and pretended to unlock my door. "I got Noona! Not pirates run!" He grabbed my hand, dragged me out, and we ran towards his room. The rest of his team followed behind us and the pirates tried to strike us down.

At that moment, Uncle Seungcheol decided he was a land shark and started picking the boys up and "eating" them.

"Ah! Noona! Save me!" I gasped as Minghao was hoisted up into the air kicking and screaming. "NO! I don wanna die!"

"I'll save you!" I let go of Hansol and pretended to stab the shark. My Uncle doubled over in his fake death and I grabbed Minghao and ran. Hansol stood waiting at his bedroom door so he could close it behind us as the remaining pirates chased after us.

Seungkwan and Hoshi ran out in front of me and made me stop.

"You come with us!" I pouted at Hoshi and adjusted Ming on my hip.

"What if I don't want to?" The remaining pirates looked at each other and started discussing what to do with me while I snuck past them and into the Americanos room and Hansol shut the door behind me.

I set Ming down and the three of us celebrated our victory. I then bowed down in front of them like an old fashioned princess and thanked then for saving me from the pirates.

"Anytime Noona." I ruffled their hair before walking out of the room.

"Shua, Jeonghan, Jun and Dk, you can be undead now." The four of them shot up off of the ground and I looked at the time.

How was that an hour? It only felt like a few minutes!

"What now?" I looked down at Dk and sighed.

"I have to finish studying for tomorrow, you boys can play without me.

They all pouted and I felt bad for leaving them, but I knew that if I didn't review this stuff, I would probably fail.

Once I had crawled back up into my bed and got situated with my books and paper, Jihoon started crying again.

"Noona!" "Appa!"