The New Plan

Jeonghan's POV

"Appa, are you bringing us back home or are we walking together?" I asked. Since it's the first day of school, and my first day of fifth grade, I need to know how we're getting home without Minseo Noona. Appa froze, like he didn't think about that, and thought for a minute.

"Do you know the way home?" I nodded and Appa kept making our lunches.

"You're almost ten, I think you can handle walking everyone home. But you can't leave anyone at the school, since you now have the Meanies with you." Appa made a pile of all of our labeled lunches by the door, and called for us to put our shoes on.

"I won't forget anyone. I promise." Appa smiled and fixed my hair.

"The bus is going to be at the stop soon! Come on, you've got to go!" Appa yelled into the house and a lot of my brothers came running with their backpacks swinging in their hands.

"If Chan and I aren't here when you come home just let yourself in with the spare key since I'm going to an interview. Have a good day at school!" I waved as I walked out of the door with Mingyu and Wonwoo on both sides of me since I was holding their hands.

"Good luck with your interview!" The Americanos called out, and we were off to school. Joshua had Jihoon on his back since he was still half asleep, and Hansol came up and took Mingyu from me.

"Did Appa say we could walk home on our own?" Hansol asked, and I nodded. The bus stopped in front of us, and the eleven of us got on along with all of the other kids in our area. I sat down in the middle of the bus with Wonwoo on my lap, and Joshua sat next to me with Jihoon on his own lap. I watched BooSeokSoon squeeze together into their own seat, and the Chinas along with Hansol and Mingyu were in another seat.

"Do you think the triplets would bring Jihoon and the Meanies to their classrooms? Because there is no way I can walk them and get to my class on time." I told Joshua, and he nodded. I looked across the bus at the triplets and tried to get their attention, but Hansol leaned over his seat and asked them.

"They said they can do that." I sighed. I had completely forgotten about their telepathy that Joshuji told me about a while ago.

"Jihoonie, you have to wake up now. We're almost at school." Joshua spoke softly, and Jihoon started rubbing his eyes. I reached over and fixed his black hair right before the bus stopped at the school.

The majority of the people got off before us, and we waited for an opening in the people. The amount this bus can fit is amazing and concerning at the same time. We were finally let off of the bus, and we separated into who goes where in the school.

"BooSeokSoon, Jihoon and Meanies are going together, and everyone else is with me." I said, just because there was a bit of confusion.

"We'll meet up after school in our usual spot in the foyer. Mingyu and Wonwoo, stay in your class until the triplets get you. Are you okay walking to the foyer on your own, Jihoon?" Hansol asked, and the five year old nodded.

"Okay, we need to go. Bye! Have a good day!" Joshua practically yelled, and we separated into our groups to walk to class. We dropped off the Chinas in their third grade room, and then I dropped off the Americanos in their fourth grade room. I was left alone to walk to my fifth grade class, and I was one of the last ones to arrive.

"Who is that?"

"He kinda looks like Jeonghan."

I sighed. All I did was let Minseo Noona cut my hair short, and suddenly everyone doesn't recognize me. It's not like they probably care anyways.