SHINee's Back

Seungkwan's POV

"Appa, someone's singing! Can we go listen to them for a little bit?" I asked, tugging on his sleeve. This is probably why he doesn't take us shopping very often, but we wanted out of the house.

"Once we're done shopping, then we can listen to them for a few minutes before heading back home. I don't want to leave Jeonghan alone for too long." I nodded and Hoshi looked at me.

What's going on?

Appa is going to let us listen to the singers once we're done shopping.

Hoshi nodded and we continued to follow Appa through the store. There were honestly way too many people in the store for a Wednesday night, and it made it really hard to keep the four of us together.

We were very lucky that we hadn't lost one of us by the time we were ready to go. Dk pulled Appa's sleeve and pointed towards the singers to remind Appa, and he nodded.

"Do you know who these boys are?" Appa asked one of the ladies once we got closer to the group, and she nodded.

"They call themselves SHINee. I only know that one right there, Taemin." Appa nodded, but he seemed to recognize the name. We watched the group of five perform for a couple of minutes, until Appa decided we should head back.

"Appa, do you know one of them?" Dk asked on our way home, and Appa nodded.

"I know Taemin since Minseo used to be friends with him." Dokyeom nodded, but Hoshi and I looked at each other.

Used to be?

"Can we call Noona to tell her that we found her friend?" Hoshi asked, and Appa looked at his watch.

"Once we get home you can." Luckily we didn't have far to go, and as soon as we saw our house we ran up to the door. The three of us waited for Appa to unlock the door before we ran in and helped put away the groceries.

"Can we call her now?" Appa nodded and Hoshi grabbed the phone off of the charger.

Let's take it to our room.

Hoshi nodded in agreement and the three of us ran into our room. Hoshi dialed Noona's number since it was something we all had memorized, and put her on speaker phone.

"Hello?"

"Hi Minseo Noona!" We all screamed at the same time, and she laughed.

"What's up, BooSeokSoon?"

"We saw your friend today! What was his name again?" I asked while looking at Dk and Hoshi.

"Taemin!" Dk yelled, and Minseo Noona went silent.

"You saw Taemin?" She spoke very softly. Almost like it was a touchy subject.

"Yeah! He was performing with a group. They were very good." Hoshi said, wiggling around a bit.

"That explains a bit." Minseo Noona mumbled, and I tilted my head.

"Explains what?" I asked, and my triplets looked just as confused.

"Nothing, I was talking to myself. I'll look them up later if I have time. How was school?"

She's changing the subject. Do we go along with it?

What else do we do, Hoshi?

"School was pretty good. How was yours?" Dk answered, and I could tell Minseo Noona was smiling on the other end.

"Boring and tiring. I actually have to leave for work soon." I pouted. We barely ever get time with Noona for ourselves anymore.

"We'll let you go then. Bye Noona!" Hoshi yelled, and Dk and I said bye as well.

"Bye BooSeokSoon. Love you."

"Love you too." The three of us said at the same time, and she hung up.

"We barely ever get to talk to Minseo Noona anymore." I said, and Hoshi nodded in agreement.

"That just means we have to take what we have." Dokyeom countered. And dang was he right.