Stranger Danger

Hoshi's POV

“Aw, who are these cuties?” I rubbed my eyes and slowly sat up due to all of the noise. A lady was standing over us, smiling, and I shook the closest person to me awake while keeping eye contact with her.

“What is it, Hoshi?” Dokyeom asked, but he soon understood why I was waking him up. Dokyeom woke up Seungkwan, and I quickly ran over to Jeonghan hyung and Minghao hyung.

“Hyungs, wake up.” I whispered, shaking them awake. Jeonghan hyung put his hand on my arm and stopped my shaking.

“I'm awake, what's going on?” I motioned to the lady that was still standing in the living room, and Jeonghan hyung sat up. Minghao hyung sat up also and the five of us just looked at her.

“Who are you?” Minghao hyung asked, and Jeonghan lightly hit him. The lady just laughed and smiled, her long black hair rippling around her.

“I'm Ren's girlfriend, Lee Miyoung. Who are you?” She seemed pretty nice, but Minghao hyung seemed skeptical.

“Don't say anything until I get back.” Ming hyung said, and before anyone could stop him, he was off the couch and running to find one of the Uncles. We did as he said, and Jeonghan hyung pulled the four of us together.

“Are you going to tell me your names?” Miss Miyoung asked again, and we remained silent.

I feel like talking to her, but Ming hyung said no.

Dokyeom said to us in his mind, and I definitely agreed with him. She didn't seem awful. I reached for my starfish stuffed animal and hugged it tightly to my chest.

It's probably a good thing Jihoon isn't here right now.

I thought. Of course I love my little Jihoonie, but he would've panicked. I hate seeing him upset.

Yeah, but it's a good thing Jeonghan hyung is here with us.

Seungkwan said in his mind, and I couldn't agree more. We all shifted closer together and waited for Minghao hyung to come back.

“Oh hey, Miyoung! What are you doing here?” Uncle Aron asked as he came into the living room. A sigh of relief escaped my lips at the sight of him.

Finally, one of the Uncles.

But where is Ming hyung?

I looked around the room at Dokyeom's question, but I couldn't see him. The lady smiled at Uncle Aron, though, and he smiled back.

“Ren invited me out for the day, and asked me to stay here while he finished getting ready.” Uncle Aron nodded and looked down at the four of us.

“Oh, these are my cousin's children. Well, some of them. We have them for the week. These are the triplets, Dk, Seungkwan and Hoshi. And this is his oldest son, Jeonghan.” He pointed to each of us in turn, but furrowed his brow when he realized someone was missing.

“Where did Minghao go?” He looked around the room, and the lady spoke up.

“He ran off somewhere, I think he was trying to find someone.” Uncle Aron nodded and started to walk away to find him when we heard a giant crash.

Uncle Aron sped up his walk and Jeonghan hyung bolted up from the couch, passing Uncle Aron to find the source of the noise. That left Dk, Seungkwan and I to fend for ourselves.

“Are you okay?”

“How is he not crying?”

“Well don't scare him into crying. Come on, let's get you fixed up.”

All of the Uncles, minus Uncle Ren of course, walked Minghao hyung into the kitchen. It was more like they were his bodyguards while Jeonghan hyung held him up.

Uncle Jr lifted Ming hyung onto the counter and Uncle Minhyun went into the bathroom to grab the bandaids. My fellow triplets and I silently walked into the kitchen, and Minghao hyung gave us a pained smile.

“What happened?” Uncle Baekho asked, and Minghao glanced at the lady that was still in the living room watching everything happen.

“I was running around the house to try and find someone to tell us who the lady is, but my toe got caught on the table in the hallway and I hit my head while I tripped.” I looked down at Minghao hyung's bare feet and noticed he was bleeding in between two of his toes. His head looked fine though.

“Well that lady is your Uncle Ren's girlfriend. But where does your head hurt?” Ming hyung pointed to a spot on the top of his head. Uncle Aron took the first aid kit from Uncle Minhyun and started to fix him up when the phone started ringing.

Uncle Baekho picked up the phone and put it on speaker, but I think that might have been a mistake.

“Can someone please tell me why Jun is panicking and saying Minghao is hurt?”