BooSeokSoon's Birthday

Dk's POV

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!" I sighed and rolled over, but only succeeded in falling off the bed.

"What going on?" I looked up from the ground with my eyes half closed to see everyone in my room. I started to get confused and I sat up while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

Nobody said anything as they started to wake up Seungkwan and Hoshi. Normally everyone let us sleep until we woke up on our own, so I started to get nervous.

Once we were all awake, which didn't take very long, they all started to sing to us. I quickly joined in with Seungkwan since I knew the song, but we both stopped once it got near the end.

I looked over at Hoshi and tried to speak with him in my mind since he was very quiet.

What going on Hoshi?

He quickly looked up at me and I knew it worked like always.

I think it our birthday.

My eyes widened when his answer was confirmed with the words of the song. Seungkwan then started to talk to me in our heads while everyone swept us up into hugs.

How old we?

I thought for a moment and held out my fingers, but Hoshi answered him first.

We two.

...

"Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Hoshi, Dokyeom, and Seungkwan. Happy Birthday to you."

"Make a wish!" I looked up at Joshua hyung confused, but just shrugged and did as he said.

I wish Minseo Noona would come back.

I heard that Dokyeom.

I looked over at Seungkwan and shrugged. I was still getting used to hearing my real name instead of the nickname Noona had given me. Ever since she left, everyone has been calling me Dk less and less. Not that I care. I like both anyways.

I watched as Hoshi tried to reach forward and touch the cake, but Mommy quickly moved it out of his way and smiled at him.

"You can eat the cake when I give it to you, okay?" Hoshi pouted and rested his chin on his hands, making his cheeks puff up.

"Here you go." Mommy slid the three of us a piece of cake each and we thanked her. She then cut everyone else a piece and we all started eating.

So, you think Minseo Noona know it our birthday?

If I knew what I said in their heads was going to start what it did, I would have kept it to myself.

Hoshi instantly started to cry and Seungkwan threw a bit of his cake at me. Joshua and Jeonghan quickly got out of their seats to stop Hoshi's tears and Mommy used her napkin to wipe the frosting off of my face.

"Seungkwan, you can't throw food at your brother."

Seungkwan instantly started to argue with Appa while I just sat there in my chair, not moving.

"Dokyeom started it!" Appa looked at me, but turned back to Seungkwan.

"Dokyeom didn't say anything and that's not a good excuse for you to throw food at him."

I watched as Seungkwan slouched down in defeat. We all knew the unspoken rule: you don't mention Minseo Noona.

And I just broke it.

Once Hoshi stopped crying, the cake was ate, and the presents were opened, Mommy went into Jeonghan hyung's room and came out with Minseo Noona's camera.

"Will you boys smile for me so I can have a birthday picture please?" We all nodded and stood next to each other in the living room.

I smiled for the camera and made bunny ears on the two of them. Hoshi tried to curl up into a ball and Seungkwan tried doing something, but his attention was brought elsewhere.

Mommy looked at the picture and smiled. "My silly babies."

Jihoon pouted from across the room. "Me baby."

Appa then picked him up and wiped a bit of frosting off of his face. "Everyone's a baby in this house. We've gone over that." Jihoon kept pouting and mumbled something in his own language when Mommy looked at the time.

"We've had along day, why don't we all go to bed, okay?" Everyone nodded and Jeonghan hyung herded us all into the bathroom to brush our teeth.

I started to follow everyone, until I saw Mommy sneak into Jeonghan hyung's room. I followed her and pulled on her sleeve when I saw what she was doing.

"Can me write it?" She nodded and smiled as she handed me a green marker.

Once I was finished, I smiled at my hard work and ran out of the room to get ready for bed.

The words I had written kept flashing in my mind and I couldn't stop smiling.

"We 2 Noona!"