Who's That?

Joshua's POV

"Where's Minseo Noona? She should have been here ten minutes ago." I looked up at the clock in the school foyer and sighed. Jeonghan hyung was right.

"Maybe she was busy an now she coming?" Jun asked it more as a question than a statement. I sat down next to Minghao and sighed.

"She's going to come. She always does." I said as Ming leaned over and rested his head on my shoulder while curling up into a ball and closing his eyes.

"I miss Mommy." Minghao whispered. Jeonghan hyung sat down on the other side of Minghao and wrapped his arms around him.

"Me too, Ming. We all do."

The five of us just sat there, huddled together for the next ten minutes. Occasionally one of the teachers would walk by and ask if someone was coming to get us.

Minghao had fallen asleep on me, and Jun was asleep on Jeonghan. Hansol was next to me, but he was staring off into space.

"Whose day is it to protect Noona?" I turned my head to Hansol and hesitated.

"It's my day. Why?" Hansol pointed to the door, and I tilted my head.

Who's that guy with Minseo Noona?

I don't know, Han.

"Sorry I'm late! Uncle Jr. was helping me with math homework and I wasn't paying attention to the time."

Jr.?

I wanted to get up and run to Noona, but with Minghao on my lap, I was stuck. I was about to wake up Ming so we could walk home, but Noona took him from me.

"Come on, let's go home. Warning though: there are extra people in the house." She nodded towards Uncle Jr. and he waved.

"Do you want me to carry him?" Uncle Jr. started to walk towards Jun, but Jeonghan hyung held onto him.

"I can carry him." Jeonghan hyung looked at me, and I helped him get Jun onto his back without waking him up.

With everyone ready to go, we started walking home. Remembering what Hansol had said, I kept myself between Minseo Noona and Uncle Jr.

"So, this is Appa's cousin, Jr. He and his four brothers are staying with us for a bit to help out. I think." Uncle Jr. backed her up, but Hansol and I still kept our eyes on him.

Five new people in our house? Do we trust them, Shua?

I'm not so sure, Han. Appa seems to know them.

Uncle Jr. opened the door to our house and let us all go in first. My eyes instantly widened at all the noise and people. I couldn't see Appa anywhere, so I clung to Noona. Which apparently we all had the same idea.

Minghao had woken up from all the noise, and struggled to get down from Minseo Noona's arms. As soon as he was down though, he bolted to his room.

Jun was soon awake too, and he sprinted after his twin. No one really seemed to notice him though, because the living room was chaos. Wonwoo was staring down some guy with brown hair, while Mingyu was playing with another guy with black hair.

BooSeokSoon were playing with another black haired guy, but Dokyeom wouldn't stop singing his high notes. Wonwoo would occasionally throw something at the brown haired guy, but he didn't seem to mind.

Shua, didn't Noona say there was five guys?

My eyes widened as I looked at Hansol.

There must be someone else then.

I was about to go investigate, but Minghao and Jun came blasting out of our room, full battle cry, and their nunchucks swinging around them.

Minseo Noona quickly grabbed the two of them before they could attack anyone, and I took my chance to slip into the kitchen.

"Appa! People are here! Save us-" I stopped right in my tracks with Hansol on my heels. Instead of Appa in the kitchen, another guy with blonde hair was at the stove cooking.

Let's just sneak away and hope he didn't notice us.

Hansol nodded and we both back out of the kitchen, but the guy turned around.

"Oh hello. Your Appa went to the hospital to check on Chan. I'm Minhyun. What are your names?" We kept backing up, but this guy didn't seem so scary.

Let's answer in English and hope he stays away.

I nodded at Han's suggestion and looked up at Uncle Minhyun.

"Hello, my name is Joshua." His eyes widened at my English and Hansol introduced himself too.

"So, I'm guessing you two are the Americanos?"

He knows our nickname. Abort, abort!

We were about to run away, but Minseo Noona was behind us and blocked our path.

"Yeah, these are the Americanos. Do you need help with anything?" Uncle Minhyun shook his head and Noona took us out of the kitchen and brought us into our room. All of who just got home were already in there, so I just climbed up to my bed and curled up.

"Who are those guys?" Jeonghan hyung asked.

"They are just here to help out a bit. They're our uncles. Uncle Minhyun is in the kitchen, Uncle Jr. is the one that came with me, Uncle Aron is playing with Mingyu and Uncle Baekho is being attacked by Wonwoo. Oh! And Uncle Ren is the other black haired guy." Noona paused for a second.

"How long are they staying?" Jun asked. We all clearly didn't quite want their help.

"I'm not sure, but I don't think they are staying for very long. But you have to be nice to them, okay? Wonwoo has already beat up Uncle Baekho." I stifled my laughter, but I could tell that Minseo Noona was serious.

"Okay, Noona. We'll be nice to them. Only because you said so." She smiled and ruffled my hair.

"Good. Now I think Uncle Baekho needs a bit of help with Wonwoo."

Just in case because I forgot to mention this, Seungcheol's cousins are nu'est.