What Even Happened?

Hansol's POV

"It feels like whenever we all go to the playground, something happens to someone." I said before eating another bite of my dinner. Joshua agreed with me, and Appa spoke up from the other side of the table.

"Did anyone see what happened?" I tried to remember, but everyone was running around and playing tag.

"He said he missed his feet when he jumped off the swing." Seungkwan said, and I looked at Jihoon questioningly. He kept his head down, focusing on the food in front of him, but he wasn't eating.

"That seems like something Hoshi would do." Jun commented, and we all just nodded. Dinner was much more quiet than usual with one of the triplets asleep and the other two upset.

"Will Hoshi's shoulder be okay?" Joshua asked, and Appa nodded.

"It should be. Do you guys mind starting to clean up while I go check on him?" Dinner had finished a bit ago, but we just sat there since we didn't want to move.

"Sure." Minseo Noona answered for us all, and we stood up from the table. Appa walked the kitchen and into the triplets room, and we started piling up the plates.

"I'll wash the plates, Jeonghan can dry, Shua can put them away, Hansol can wash the table, Chinas can sweep, and everyone else can get ready for bed. Okay?" We all nodded and ran off at Minseo Noona's instructions to go do as we were told.

I grabbed a dishcloth from the sink and wet it before wiping all of the crumbs on the table into my hands and pushing in all of the chairs.

Shua, wasn't Jihoon with Hoshi?

I think so, but Jihoon hasn't said anything.

I want to ask him, but I don't think he will tell me anything.

I guess we'll just have to live without knowing, Han.

I sighed and finished up my job. I wanted to know what happened, but it obviously wasn't going to be unveiled any time soon. But I also knew that I wanted to take away Hoshi's pain, even if it were only for a little bit.

"Is there anything else I can do, Noona?" Minseo Noona hesitated in washing the dish in her hands, but shook her head.

"You're better off just getting ready for bed. I mean, there's tons of other stuff that needs to be done, but I doubt Appa would let you." I nodded and walked into my shared room to change into my pajamas before waiting my turn to use the bathroom. The Chinas finished up almost immediately after me, so the three of us were waiting in the hallway.

"Do you think Appa and Minseo Noona ever sleep?" Minghao asked, and I thought about it. The two of them were always splitting the work up and asking what else needs to be done, and I'm pretty sure I've seen them sleep.

"I think they sleep, but not very much." I said, and Jun agreed with me. The bathroom door opened up and the three of us piled in so we could brush our teeth. It's a good thing our bathrooms aren't very small.

"Are we tucking ourselves in, Noona?" I heard Dokyeom ask.

"I'll tuck you in." Appa said as soon as he walked out of the triplets room. My younger brothers ran off into their rooms to wait for him, and the three of us finished up in the bathroom.

"Do you want me to wait out here with you?" I asked Joshua, and he nodded.

"We'll be done soon anyways." I lifted myself onto the counter and watched Appa go from door to door tucking everyone in.

"Hansol, get down from there before you fall and hurt yourself." Minseo Noona said, barely looking at me. I sighed and hopped down, now watching Noona wash the dishes.

I turned around so I could lean up against the counter, and I saw someone slip out of their room. I squinted into the darkness because someone decided to turn off the lights, and I leaned back once I saw them drop their lion stuffed animal.

Shua, Jihoon's sleeping on the couch.

There's probably a reason, just leave him be.

Joshua finished putting away the dishes and quickly got ready for bed. We said good night to everyone who was still up before quietly slipping into our room. I knew the Chinas had already been tucked in, so we weren't going to be tucked in. We're six, we can handle it.

Good night, Han.

Good night, Shua.

I closed my eyes and hugged my dog to my chest, but one thought kept running through my mind.

What's going on with Jihoon?