We Don't Need Help

Jeonghan's POV

I woke up and was quickly reminded that I couldn't move. Mainly because Seungkwan and Dk were laying on me instead of next to me. I stared at the bottom of Noona's bed and listened to the steady breathing of everyone in the room.

I turned my head slightly and sat up a bit to see the rest of my brothers piled on the floor where Noona and I had set up sleeping bags.

Joshuji was practically on top of Hansol, and Hansol's arms were wrapped tightly around Minghao. Jun was curled up in a ball in Minghao's side, and Jihoon had his head resting on Jun's back. The Meanies were tangled into a ball together, and overall, everyone created a giant heap of bodies.

I laughed internally at how uncomfortable that looked, until I realized that my situation was no better. I heard some shifting around above me, and I saw Minseo Noona climb down her ladder. Careful not to step on anyone, she made her way out of our room.

If only it were that easy.

...

"Hyung, are you awake?" Seungkwan poked my cheek and Dk waved his hand in my face.

"I've been awake for a while. Do you want to go get breakfast?" The two nodded and the three of us made our way out of the crowded room.

"Good morning!" Minseo Noona hugged us and brought us to the table.

"You might want to eat before everyone else wakes up." I nodded and sat down. Hoshi and the Americanos were already at the table eating cereal. I poured my cereal into a bowl and helped Dk and Seungkwan with theirs before eating.

"Is Appa and Mommy home yet?" I asked the question light hearted, but Noona's face instantly saddened.

"Not yet. They should be home soon though." I nodded, but I could tell there was something she wasn't telling us.

"So, it's just us today?" Hansol got excited at his own question and so did Joshuji.

"Just us. Do you have anything special you want to do?" Hansol shrugged at Noona's question.

"Anything works." I looked out the window and frowned. Not everything works. It's snowing.

Dokyeom saw what I was frowning at and smiled. "Movie day?" Minghao came out of my room with Jun and sat down rubbing his eyes.

"I like movie days." Jun nodded and the two poured their cereal.

"Can we have popcorn too?" Seungkwan asked excitedly. Noona nodded and smiled.

Once we were all up and dressed, we all squeezed onto the couch and picked a movie. We each had a small bowl of popcorn that Minseo Noona had made for us, and a bag of m&ms that Hoshi had found in a cupboard were being passed around.

Throughout the movies, we commented like always and switched our spots on the couch whenever someone got up. Some of us even ended up on the floor.

Halfway through the third movie, the phone rang. I got up to get it since Noona had the Meanies on her, and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Jeonghan?"

"Appa! When are you coming home?" I heard a deep sigh come from him and I frowned. Why doesn't he want to come home?

"I'll come home tomorrow, Jeonghan. I will have to come back to check on Chan though."

A smile grew on my face. "Okay! We just want to see you and Mommy." Another sigh.

"Do you want me to call someone to come check on you guys and help Minseo out a bit?" I looked over at my siblings on the couch. We look like we're doing just fine without you.

"If it makes you feel better."

"I'll call someone to help Minseo out. Are you boys behaving?"

"Of course! We've been very good!" Appa laughed a bit and that made me smile.

"I knew you boys would be good. Listen, I've got to go, okay? Tell everyone I love them."

"Okay Appa. Say hi to Mommy for us!"

"I will. Bye Jeonghan."

"Bye Appa!" He hung up the phone and I returned to my spot next to Joshua.

"Who was on the phone?" Minseo Noona was looking up at me from her spot on the floor and I smiled.

"Appa! He said he'll be home tomorrow and someone is coming to help us today." She frowned and I couldn't tell if I had said the right things. Should I have told Appa we don't need anyone?

"Okay. That's good." She sounded upset, but turned back to the TV. Did I mess up?