Human Pile

"Minghao? Do you know where your twin is?" I stared him down while he kept coloring. I decided to just keep looking around the living room in case I missed him. No luck.

Just then Uncle Seungcheol walked into the living room. "Hey Minseo! How was school?" He reached into the fridge and pulled out a handful of grapes.

"School was fine. Where's Jun?" He looked confused as he popped the rest of his grapes into his mouth and flicked the remaining water at the nearest child.

"What do you mean? I thought he was in here coloring." We both then continued to look around the living room and eventually looked in each room of the house.

"How are we always losing children when they only stay in the house?" Uncle Seungcheol then sighed and ran a hand through his hair. "I disappear for ten minutes." He sighed again and we both continued to look around.

After looking around for five more minutes, we decided to just ask the children who were still coloring and playing with the triplets.

"Does anyone know where Jun is?" I raised my eyebrow as four pairs of eyes turned to look at Minghao, but quickly turned back to what they were doing. Well I guess someone let Jeonghan in on this.

Uncle Seungcheol and I both looked over at Minghao who was coloring away from everyone else. Either that or they were coloring away from him. I quickly decided to let Uncle Seungcheol handle this one, and sat down next to the triplets while Jeonghan crawled onto my lap so he could show me the picture he wanted to show me earlier.

"Choi Minghao, what did you do with Jun?"

"Hide-and-seek." Minghao never even looked up from what he was coloring.

"You were playing hide-and-seek and you never found him?" Uncle Seungcheol put a hand over his face and sighed once Minghao nodded.

"Where is he hiding?"

"Me not know."

"Then you're going to help me find him if you want to keep coloring."

The last comment got Minghao right up and he quickly ran to go find him. Uncle Seungcheol slowly followed and I looked back down at what Jeonghan was trying to show me.

"This is our room and this is us." He pointed to each object and potato person in the picture to make sure I knew what was what.

"Do you wike it?" He looked up at me with the biggest eyes ever.

"I don't like it." He looked like he was about to cry so I brought him into a hug. "I absolutely love it." I could feel him smiling into my chest when the triplets decided they wanted in on the hug.

"Boo!"

"Seok!"

"Soon!"

I smiled, but quickly groaned when they jumped on me.

"We wan hug tooooo!"

The Americanos then jumped on top of me and I fell over onto my back. They all then decided it was an invitation to lay on me, including the Chinas since they had just come into the living room.

"We wuv you Noona."

I looked at Hansol and smiled. "I love you guys too." They all then snuggled closer to me and closed their eyes.

When they finally stopped moving I had Jun clinging to my right leg with Joshua resting his head on my left calf. Minghao was koala hugging my left thigh in an identical position to Jun. Hansol was resting his head on my left arm and BooSeokSoon were laying on my chest and stomach. Jeonghan had curled himself up into my side like this morning and I wrapped my right arm around him.

I saw that they were all closing their eyes and falling asleep, so I gave in and decided to try and sleep too since it wasn't like I could go anywhere.

Just before I fell asleep, I heard the snap of a polaroid camera and I faintly smiled before drifting off with eight kids on me.