The Meeting

Jeonghan's POV

I waited until everyone had come into my room and I shut the door. We all formed our circle in the middle of the floor and I cleared my throat. Even though the attention was already on me, I just wanted to try it out. We were in age order going to the left starting at me, with the exception of Jihoon since he was on Joshuji's lap.

"Noona got huwt." They all nodded and Minghao slapped his thigh as a signal that he wanted to talk. I nodded for him to go on and he paused for a second.

"We need to protec her so she no go away again." We all nodded again and I heard several slaps around the circle. They all sighed and held out their hands for rock-paper-scissors.

After watching the match, it was decided who would speak first. I waited for Hansol to announce the winner of the match, but Shua had to nudge him to remind him of his job. "Jun go first." I nodded him permission and he took his hand back into his lap.

"One o us with her." More nods went around the circle and I slapped my thigh. I waited for Shua's nod of approval before speaking.

"So, we all take tuwns being next to her all day?" They thought about it for a minute before approving the idea. Hansol slapped his thigh and we waited for what he was going to say.

"What about school?" Dk slapped his thigh and we all looked confused since the younger ones almost never participate. I granted him approval and he cleared his throat very dramatically to a point where he had to cough to fix himself.

"We go wit her." We all instantly shook our heads as a way to say we don't approve of the idea and he dropped his head.

Shua then slapped the ground and I looked at him like he was crazy. He motioned to Jihoon in his lap and I nodded. "We jus hav to trust she will be okay in school." Nods went around the room and Minghao slapped his thigh again.

"How we know when it our turn?" I thought for a minute before excitedly slapping my thigh, causing me to whine in pain.

Once I was granted approval, I laid out my plan. "Wight now there is nine o us. BooSeokSoon couwd work together, but one works with Jihoonie. That makes seven. We go in age order on days of the week. I get Monday, Shua Tuesday, Han Wednesday, Jun Thuwsday, Ming Fwiday, Boo and Seok and Satuwday, and Soon and Jihoonie on Sunday."

They all nodded and I smiled to myself while grabbing a piece of paper and a crayon to write it all down. I frowned a bit when Hoshi slapped his thigh. I quickly nodded him off since I wanted to go see Noona again. "What day it?"

Shua quickly slapped his thigh and I let him speak. "It Saturday." We all nodded even though it wasn't needed and Seungkwan slapped his leg.

After waiting, he looked at Dk and thought for a second. "So it our turn?" We all nodded once more and waited for the one minute of silence to finish up to make sure everyone had said what they wanted to.

I stood up after the minute and the rest quickly followed. "Nobody say anyting to Noona. Okay?" They all nodded and I opened the door for everyone to file out. I smiled as they all ran out to sit back down at the table where Noona was still eating. I quickly followed after them and took Jihoonie from Shua since he was sleeping.

Now we know you safe.