#1(Tom Holland)Photographer Assistant

A/n: Hi, i'm Lilly this the first imagine out of hopefully many, it is a new concept to write shortened stories like these.This one came out a lot longer than expected, some maybe very short some not (just FYI). 

Backstory-

You had just got a new job as a photographer assistant. You were so excited as it was a new expertise you liked. You work for a guy called Arthur. He was a well known photographer for many celebrities. People like Jennifer Lawrence, Chris Pratt, Rihanna, Beyonce and Demi Lovato. It was amazing how someone like you can work for someone like this, he was an idol to many.You had always dream of something like it but soon this job was going to mean something else to you...

y/n pov-

I had to get change for the morning of my first day. I chose a t-shirt in black having a v-neckline (but reasonable for work), a long grey button up coat, black jeans and small heels. I was proud of my outfit, walking out of my house to catch a cab. The traffic was not bad today, making my way to work relatively fast. "y/n you are here great" a loud voice boomed as i walked in. "We have a new client coming in today, he is not like my others so you can come to the shoot in person. He has not made it all the way yet like the others. So you are welcome to come watch the shoot as do your job from there" he stacks the information on me, i try to keep up. "Is there anything he wants at the shoot" i ask, writing down notes. "yes his manager said to get him some coffee, snacks and something to entertain him" i nod writing as fast as he speaks. "Normally you would have to deal with that and i don't tell you but it's your first day so only break" i stay nodding. He dismisses me to retrieve the list of things. I speed out of the studio, making a path to the shops.

After collects bags of food, coffee and technology i go back to the studio. The lady at the front desk tells me they arrived early so they had already started, i open the door quietly. I prepare all the food on the table, placing the rest underneath apart from the coffee. I walk over to the flashing lights to give them the coffee. I then see who's photo shoot it was... the new spiderman. "Ahhh y/n this is Tom Holland, Tom this is y/n my assistant" i smile at him, passing the coffee. "oh thanks" he had a strong english accent. I shuffle away not wanting to distract them, i sit at the back in a chair. In the next 10 minutes or so i hear Arthur keep telling Tom to look at the camera. I had been on my phone, looking at the list of clients tomorrow. It was only Tom today, i look up from my phone as Arthur says to look at the camera for the 100th time. I look up to see Tom's eyes glued on me, i smile at him. Unsure if i was distracting him, Arthur was about to yell to look at the camera but he stops. He follows Tom's gaze on me, he smiles. Tom snaps out of it looking at the camera. "So Tom you fancy my assistant i see" Arthur was the type of guy to say whatever was on his mind. I freeze up a bit blushing scrolling on my phone, keeping my head down. Arthur stops once more indicating for me to come over, i do. "Yes, do you need a coffee refill" i try to ignore what Arthur had just said.

"No, Tom has had a fake smile every photo" i look at him, he looks away. "I don't think i can assist you with that" i say confused. "Ahhh but i think you can" he shows me where to stand, i walk to the spot. "Tom" he says,Tom looks at Arthur. "Kiss her" i swing around looking at the mad photographer. "what" Tom was as confused as me. "Kiss her, don't worry it's only for the photo" we both don't move, only have just meet. "oh come on you two don't be shy" Arthur pushes me up to Tom before walking back to the camera. "Okay..well um" i mumble awkwardly. Tom was in his spiderman suit. He walks up on some stairs wearing a harness. He hangs upside down, i pull down his mask half way. "strictly professional" i whisper, planting a kiss before turn back to Arthur. "Now that's a smile" i turn to Tom to see a huge smile across his face, that quickly fades after Authors comment. Arthur makes me take a few more pictures with Tom, me as the damsel in distress. "Okay that will be it Tom" he yells behind the camera. I walk to be where Arthur is seeing all the pictures with me and Tom, slightly proud and slightly blushing. Tom's manager comes in telling everyone good job now he has to go. I go to walk home, my hand being caught. I turn to see Tom holding it "Hey Y/n i know we just meet, but you're a very pretty girl and i would like to get to know you". He leaves jogging to his limousine. I open my hand to see a piece of paper numbers in pen scribbled on it.

I smile seeing Tom wave goodbye, i wave back.