#49 (Tom Holland) Friends?

I sat and watched Tom shooting a scene in Homecoming. Everyone clapped after he sticks the landing of his trick. I smile, Harrison stood up and patted him on the back as he walked off. I grinned sitting down in my chair. Tom sat down next to me his chair having his name across the back.

"Nice flip Tom." I grinned over at him. He smiled in return. "Thanks, Y/n," he said. "No problem." I nod. The director then stands up. "That's a wrap for today guys," he yelled it getting late. I stood up with Harrison and Tom.

We all walked to Tom's trailer. Harrison and I waited in the living room area as Tom changed back into normal clothing.

Tom walked back to the room. He wore a black shirt and a pair of comfy track pants. "Hey do you guys want to come back to mine for a movie?" he asked pulling his shoes on.

Harrison shakes his head. "I have to go, mate. Maybe next time." he hugs me goodbye before doing that one mate hug where they shake hands before patting each other on the back. "Y/n?" he asked still hopeful.

I nodded. "What movie?" I asked standing up pulling my hair into a bun. "I have the first copy of Spiderman Homecoming so far," he said raising a brow as he picked up his keys. "Sounds great." I nodded walking out of the trailer.

"How much longer are you working on this movie?" I asked walking next to him as his hotel room was pretty close. "I think a few more weeks." he hums in thought. I nod then placing my hands in my jacket pocket as it was getting cold.

 I nod then placing my hands in my jacket pocket as it was getting cold

I then started to hear many clicks of a camera. Tom almost automatically lowered his cap over his face and looked down. His sunglasses covering his face. "Tom! Tom! Is this your girlfriend?" someone behind the camera yelled out at him.

Tom starts to walk fast, I have to half jog to keep up with his fast strides. "No, she is just a friend of mine," he replied to them shading his face with his hand.

"Are you sure you're not dating?" another one asked. Tom grew annoyed by the lines of questions taking my hand and speeding away from the cameras. I jog behind him. He stops just before reaching his hotel. Hiding out in a cafe. "Sorry about that Y/n." he sighed pulling his sunglasses off.

I shake my head. "It's fine," I say looking down at his hand still holding mine. He then looks away letting my hand go. "Coffee?" he asked reading the menu. I felt like he was only doing that to not look at me.

Which was fine by me because my cheeks were flushed. "Iced mocha thanks, Tom," I told him.

He nods walking up in line ordering the coffee. We stayed there for a while sipping the coffee making sure we weren't being followed. Before heading back to his hotel room.

Tom unlocks the door, I walk in behind him. He smiles placing his keys and coffee down. I sit down on the large couch. My coffee on the table in front of me.

Tom then sits down next to me after placing the DVD into the player. The beginnings of the spiderman movie playing. We both sat up straight for a good part of the movie. I felt my eyes getting heavier. Tom must have noticed as he brought over a pile of blankets. Placing them around me.

I smiled thankfully as I snuggled to the blankets it being a cold winter night. Tom smiles laying down next to me. After a while, I took a deep breath and rolled over wrapping my arms around Tom's torso.

He tensed under my touch. I pretended like I didn't do anything and continued watching the movie. He eventually placed his arm over my shoulders. I smile to myself.

"You look great in this movie," I said to myself. "What?" Tom asked looking down at me. I flushed and tensed my eyes widened. I take a recap of what I just said. "I-I'm so sorry. I was just.." I stutter out looking up at him.

He then doesn't smile but keeps looking me in my eyes. I felt my heart rate increases. "Are we friends Y/n? You keep doing this thing where you act like sometimes we are more," he said seriously.

I felt my mouth fall open to reply but it just closed again my words not forming sentences. "Do you want to be more?" I asked after a year-long minute. Tom then thought about for a minute his arm still over my shoulder. "Yes," he replied bluntly. I felt my heart skip a beat. "I do too," I replied.

My stare fell from his eyes to his lips. I looked back up quickly. "Tom, what do we do now-" my question got cut off by his lips falling on to mine. His arm strengthening around my shoulders. I then felt my hands fly to his hair gripping it tightly. He smiles into the kiss.

A/n-

This chapter was inspired by @penisparker and their imagines.