#13 (Tom Holland) the chase

I was sitting in the restaurant, nothing fancy I would say more trendy then anything. "You guys are being dramatic" I shut up both my best friends. "Your telling me your not freaking out about that movie" I shrug, this was so boring.

I look around the restaurant I connect eyes with a cute boy across the room. I smile at him before he waves to me, my cheeks blush up. I look back down at my drink taking a sip, Harrison spots me. "Where is he" I shrug acting dumb. "I have no idea what you are talking about" I quickly take another sip of my drink.Harrison check the whole restaurant and Tom eye balls every male in the room.

"you guys are being weird" I mumble into my sweater. Tom gives me a death stare " who...where" I sink in my seat. "Where is the idiot" Tom yells, I sign my lunch being wrecked. I walk out of the restaurant, I start making my way back to the set Tom worked on. My eyebrows were pulled together my hands in a fist. I feel my hand being grabbed, I relax it after turning to see who it was.

It was the boy who waved at me just before. "Hey" he lets go of my hand. "Um hi" I push a hair strand behind my ear. "I was about to come over to you, but when I looked over you were gone" he was even cuter up close.

"Ah sorry, my name is y/n" I stop staring at him. "What a beautiful name, I'm Blake" I shake his hand, blushing slightly. "I came to ask if you were free later today" I was taken back but I eventually nod my head yes. "I'm free but I might need some time to get ready. What's your number I'll text u when I'm done" that was smooth of me. He smirks typing his number into my phone. I take my phone back smiling "I guess I'll see you later". I happily go back to my trailer on the Spider-Man homecoming set. I start getting ready by putting on a short, no sleeved white dress.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/54/3b/20/543b20b882f37d9012cb86aef66669cb--second-wedding-dresses-second-weddings.jpg

I hear the door of my trailer open, I turn to see Tom. He freezes staring at me "where are we going". "We are not going any where, I'm going on a date" Tom frowned at me walking closer. I go to my room putting on a new pair of earrings. I go to leave my room to see tom standing in front of me very close.Tom looked at my lips then back up at my eyes, i scoff walking away. Tom always acted flirty but never really did anything about it, i gave him so many chances. I dropped major hints that i was into him at first. But tom being tom, he did not pick up on them like ever. Even till this day i will drop hints but once again declined.

I was bored waiting for tom i wanted him to be waiting for me. I walk past him "I'll see you when i get back" i slip my shoes on. Tom grabs my hands much like Blake did earlier, he pulls me close. He held me closer to him then normal, i was stunned. Tom started to lean in eyes locking with mine before closing. This is all I've wanted for months now... this moment. Wait but men dont like easy girls for a partner, i pull away. "Sorry buddy dont want to smudge the makeup, or be late" i pick up my purse before leaving.

I make it to the place blake chose, it was extremely fancy. Unlike the resturant a few hours ago this was fit for peploe like Tom. World class celebrities, the type of pepole who have fans in place they dont know how to pronounce. I take a nervous step out of my taxi, and towards the glowing lights and delicious food smells.

I spot Blake standing waiting for me "hey y/n". I walk over to him "so sorry i'm late i got... traffic". The thought of the almost kiss rained over my brain. I take Blake's arm walking into the restaurant heels held high. We take a seat at our table, it was covered in expensive china plates. "So how did you mange to book this place in 2 hours" i was curious to know more about him. "Um well i actually own the place" my jaw dropped, i quickly pick it up. "Impressive" i was now seated posture perfect. "Thank you, you like the place" he questioned. "Its beautiful" i look around. At the diamonds hanging from the roof and the fountain that resigned in the middle in the room. A normal girl would be thriving in this setting but something felt off.

"So why were you running off. I debated it was a Cinderella situation" i shake my head smiling. "No just my two stupid best friends were being annoying" Blake had his eyes glued to me. I then put it together i had left my heart behind. "Ah i see, thank you for making that clear" i could not feel anything for Blake right now. "You truly are a beautiful girl" i could not get him out of my head...why. "y/n could we do this again in a couple weeks time" my heart was with him... my heart was already taken.

"Tom" i mutter to myself. "Sorry did you say something" i look up at Blake with sorry written on my face. I stand up and make a light jog for the door, i smack into someone. I was about to fall when i was caught "watch where your going".

I turn to see tom holding me up, i get off him. I straighten up patting the dust off myself. "What are you doing here" i accuse making tom smirk. "Why are you running" he then accuses back. "Reasons" i say shortly. "Then i'm here for reason too" i blow a strand of hair out of my face. "Well in that case ill be going back to my date" tom grabs me. He turns me around and softly places his lips on mine, i melt into his arms. I feel him smiling "shut up, lets just go already"i scoff at Tom's childish behavior. Tom starts laughing at me pushing him out the door, his tux making me blush slightly.

We don't bother with a taxi we just walk back. " so you came all this way to kiss me" i ask quickly. Tom smiles "i came all this way to take back the girl i should have claimed ages ago" i make a 'right okay' face. " so i needed to be on a date for you to want me...i see" i look forward avoiding tom.

"I've always wanted you i just... didn't expect you to jump up and go on a date like that" i nod agreeing. " since we're asking questions, why did you leave me earlier if you liked me so much" i stay silent for a while. "Guys dont like easy girls" i mumble opening my trailer. Tom nods smirking, "that is true, you have been quite the chase". Mine and Tom's faces where close at the doorway of my trailer. Tom gently steps me inside, lips on mine.

A/n- going to stop that there *nervous laughter*