#41 (Peter Parker) The Other Experiment/Part 1

Peter pov-

I try and catch my breath after fighting off Captain's team. "Good work kid." Mr Stark patted me on the back. I looked up at him with wide eyes and smiled under my mask. "T-thanks Mr.Stark." I stumbled out. He sniffs before clearing his throat. 

"Can I help you?" he frowned lightly but he held a smile. I frown about to answer 'no' but then I hear a young voice. I look at the same direction as Mr.Stark and I see a girl. She had long brown hair (just go with it :) ) that was straight. Her face was worried and confused. 

"...Who are you?" her voice cracked at many parts of the question. She was wearing a hospital gown and her feet were bare. Tony blinked never been asking that question before.

 "Tony Stark? Iron Man?" he tried to jog her memory but she stayed far away and crouched. I watched her, she seemed so hurt.

Tony took one slow step towards her. She backed away and stared him down. She watched him with a confused gaze.

 "Kid, get behind Nat." Mr.Stark didn't look at me he just pointed. I nodded and ran over to Natasha. She was looking at the girl with wide eyes. 

"Tony." Natasha's voice was high pitched and warning. "Tony don't go any closer." I look at her like she is crazy. The girl needs help. Tony looks over at Natasha, I see the girl lung for him.

 I gasp, I shot her with a web before I could think. She was webbed to the floor holding a medical needle in her hand. She thrashed against the webs. Tony looks at me with an approving face. 

"Nat you know who this is?" he questioned, taking a few steps back from the girl. Natasha nods, "That is Y/n Barnes. The winter solider's sister."

-Flashback to 1991-

Y/n pov-

I watch as my brother kills another one with his metal arm wiring from the impact. His eyes were empty. I flinch as I feel a knife to my throat. I elbow the man behind me and drop them to the floor. 

I knock the knife from their hand and twist their arm. I hear them scream out in pain but I don't stop. 

"Kill the little one." the doctor's voice rang through me. I snapped their arm and picked up the knife. "Well done." I look up at the doctor's face. He was smiling before he moved his hand for someone to cover over. I feel my body drop to the floor. 

I was failing to stay awake. I look down at my heavily scarred arm and see a dart. "It's time to go back to sleep." the doctor instructed. I feel my eyelids slipping down.

I wake up to a conversation. "The older one is ready." a male voice rang out. "Send him after the captain." another answered.

 "Make sure he forgets about his sister. I don't want him affecting her progress." a softer voice replied. I open my eyes and know exactly where I am.

 I don't bother to tug at the metal cuffs and shackles around my ankles. "Hello, little one. Blue, red, boy." with his words I seem to forget what happened moments ago. I stare at him blankly. "Mission assigned, assist James Barnes," he spoke with a monotone voice.

 "Mission accepted, "I spoke without my permission.

-Next night-

I watch as my brother James Barnes hunts down the car on the bike. I stay up in the trees watching. The car crashes. I jump for the tree and land on the dirt road. 

I ran over and stand in silence. James gets off his bike and walks towards the car. I wait in case of assistance. He opened the boot and took something important to his assigned mission. I didn't ask, I didn't question. I just stood there.

 I watch the old man crawl out of the car. James knocks him out before returning him to the car. I quickly kick the dirt where the old man's shoe prints had been. 

James The other agent doesn't make eye contact. He walks over and strangles the women. He quickly looks over at me, his grip softened on the woman's throat.

 I realise I would be punished for distracting him. I run off not looking back at the agent.

-Back at HYDRA (four years after that mission)-

I spit out the blood that had complied in my mouth from the punches. "You failed your mission. Again!" the large man barked at me. I felt defeat and disappointment fill inside me.

 Another punch hit my face, I saw the blood pouring down my cheek in the metal flooring. I snapped. I took the lace that tied my hair up and strangled him with it. He fought back, he backed up to a wall and hit me against it.

 "Blue, red, boy." he struggled to say as he choked. I got off him and stood there blank. "Disarm," he smirked down at me.

 I tried to fight against but I dropped the lace from my bruised hands. "Sleep." he stabbed a needle into my neck. I feel to the floor like every day for however many years.

-Current time-

Peter pov-

I looked down at the girl. She had been thrashing against the webs for hours now.

 "That's Mr Barnes sister?" I asked wide-eyed. Natasha nodded softly with a straight face. "She was meant to be killed off by Hydra years ago. I guess she ended up escaping." she looked at the girl with pitty. 

"How old is she?" Mr.Stark bent down next to her as she continued to attack the webs. "Fifteen." my eyes widen, even more, she was my age. "She was in ice more longer than Barnes," Natasha informed. 

"Most would have passed out by now. Falling asleep-." Natasha was putting her gun away when the girl ripped the webs after speaking 'sleep'. I take a step back and Tony jumps up and aims his hand at the girl. 

She was breathing heavily. Staring at our hands to see if we had something. 

Then she passed out. Falling to the floor. I caught her before her head hit the concrete. Her hair fell away from her face. I could see her face then. I feel my breathing hitch as I realised how pretty she really was.