#8 (Peter Parker) Captains lil sister /part 2

A/n- personally i have not read the bell jar but it's seems like a book Michelle would enjoy... i don't own the name either.

y/n pov-

I spent the rest of my day with this kid, he was not too bad. I mean i guess he was maybe... no ,no y/n no. Remember having a loved one is a weakness and not to get attached to those u can't protect. "Y/n" i snap out of my thoughts, looking up to Peter. He was taller then me, i would be lying if i said it did not bother me. I could not help it i'm a competitive person "Yeah". We had been chilling on the couch for almost an hour, no one was back yet. As if their cue was called my brother, Banner, Nat, Clint and Tony rocked up. "H-hi" Peter stumbled over to shake their hands. Tony gave him a pat on the back before deviously coming to me. "I see you like the kid, or maybe you have a small crush" he whispered next to me. I look at him in disgust, before giving him a small shock with his own device. "Ow" he yelps, causing the other to look out way. "You deserved that one" i smirk, my brother laughs with everyone else. We just stayed there for a while, learning about what the government just made them pledge. "Stuff like to always protect those who can do so for themselves" I smile at clint face reciting the poetry like sentences.

I was so immersed in this funny conversation that i did not notice Peter was not always here. It felt like he had been here for years, or maybe that's just his personality. I go to look at him to catch him staring at me, he looks away fast. I blush and do the same looking now at the floor. It was getting late so Peter had to go home, which i understood. That did not mean i did not want him to stay longer, i wave goodbye. I go to head to my room but am stopped by Nat "Hey". "Hi" it felt weird without him here. He seemed to brighten the mood even though his awkwardness yet kindness. "That Peter seems nice" i nod barely noticing her consumed by my thoughts. "He was staring at you" i blush looking down, but a smile danced on my lips. "I also saw that awkward blushing moment you both had" i put my hand behind my other hand nervous. "So you like him" i had been silent this whole time so far. "Yeah he's a nice guy" i go to walk past her, she stops me. "We both know what i meant" i sigh, not sure my self. "I don't know, maybe he's really nice and the first guy i've meet my age. That understands my situation" I rant confused, Nat just smiles. "Okay, goodnight" then she is gone, what... i have no clue what just happened.

The rest of the night i layed in my bed, thinking. Okay so maybe i did... sort of, kind of like him. I could not help it all the conversation i had with him were interesting and the way he lived was so different to mine. He went to school, he had a loving aunt, he had friends at school and did things like... homecoming. Me i killed for a living, training most of my life, was stuck in ice for the rest and have lived through a lot of pain. After almost an hour of thinking i feel asleep.

Peter pov-

I was on my way home, i had been thinking the whole way there. She was so strong and listened to my boring life when her's was amazing. She got to be someone girls and boys looked up to, protect others, do good in the world and was popular. Me i had such a bland life. I was a nerd, i had only one friend, i am bullied by flash everyday and i can't tell anyone the one thing that would make me popular. Her life was so... different to mine. I walk into my house to see May "Hey Peter, how was the internship". "It was really good" the least she knew the better. I pull my pj's on and head to bed. Y/n was a very pretty girl, she had everything i dream of. She gets to see mr. Stark everyday... wow. I pull the sheets over me. I wonder if Liz will go to homecoming with me, she was older but that's okay... right? I mean who else would i take, Michelle will just flip me off and going with Ned is not the coolest thing to do. I will ask Liz tomorrow i mean she is the most beautiful girl at school. O-okay yeah it's finally i'll ask her tomorrow. I drift off quickly.

Y/n pov-

I wake up and get dressed, i walk out of my room to see Tony. "Ah good you're up" i sigh that was never a good sign. "I need you to go to school today" i go blank, maybe my wishes were coming true. "r-really" Tony nods typing something down. "I know it's sucks but it's to look out for Peter" my heart skips a beat. I run off getting dressed out of gym gear into school appropriate clothes. I grab a bag stuffing a bunch of things inside, i dash out the door. This is amazing i get to see school up close, i fist pump in the air. I jog to the train not wanting to be late, was i already late? All i knew about school came from movies and TV shows, it was a place to learn.

I get there pretty fast, i start walking into the hallway. It was packed with students, it was exactly like mean girls. I hope maybe not exactly, other teen girls kind of scared me to be honest. I run up to what looked like the principal office, i knock on the door. He gives me a locker number, a code and a timetable. I walk out to my number "1163" i almost skip there. Then someone catches my eye... Peter. I smile opening my locker "Excuse me spidey" I whisper. Peter looks up eyes wider than plates, he sees me. He relaxes a bit after realizing i was the one who said that. "y/n" he asked, i nod grabbing some books. "What are you doing here" i remember Tony tell me to keep it a secret. "Mission, it's a secret sorry" he stares at me for a second. "I believe that i have mathematics class to get to... Class 27" i read off the paper. "Yeah me too i'll show you where the class is" my heart pounds out of my chest. He walks away i quickly follow "So where's your friend... Ned" i think back to yesterday. "There" I wave to the olive skinned boy smiling. "This is so cool" i say without thinking.

After class we head to this huge room with gross looking food in metal buckets. I decided to skip the food. I sit at the table with Peter and Ned "Hi". Ned goes silent "Who are you" he blurts out later. "I'm y/n, miss A-" Peter stops me covering my mouth. "You can't tell people that" i nod, body malfunctioning from his touch. A while later i notice a sad looking girl on the other side of the table. "Hello" i say, she ignores me. "That's Michelle" i make a 'o' face. "Is she your friend Ned" peter looks at his food in disgust. "No she just sort of sits there, telling us we have no friends" i creased my forehead confused. "oh okay, Hi Michelle i'm y/n" no answer. "What are you reading" little known fact i love reading like alot. "The Bell Jar" i have read that book. "Oh that's a great read the way the writer puts sylvia's road to madness is very unique" i rant, Michelle looks up at me with shock in her eyes. I smile at her, she smirks a little but then goes back to reading. Peter was not talking for the longest time just staring at something. I follow his gaze, it was on a girl. She was beautiful, like really beautiful. She was hanging up a banner words homecoming written on it. "We should probably stop staring it might get creepy" Ned said to peter. "Too late, you guys are losers" Michelle says not bothered by her words. "Is that a new skirt" I look back at Peter, there were hearts in his eyes. "No, just we've never seen it with that shirt" Peter snaps out of it. "Who is that" i ask. "That's Liz the most popular girl in the school" my heart sinks a bit. "Peter's going to ask her to homecoming" Ned says looking at her, my heart drops. H-he loved her didn't he, i feel my eye prick with tears. I held them in putting a fake smile on. Peter walks up to her.

Peter's pov-

Okay you got this just bring it up really smooth. I stand up going to walk to her, after taking a few steps i wanted to turn around. I gain my confidence back after a quick self pep talk. "Hey Liz" i say fumbling my fingers. "Hey Peter" she smiled at me making my legs freeze. "Nice homecoming decorations" i mumble, she nods. "Thanks" i clear my throat. "Hey do you have a d-date to homecoming yet" she shakes her head. "I've been too busy managing homecoming" My chest tightens. "W-would you like to go with me" she thinks for a second. "Yeah sure"