#31(Peter Parker) Windows- Fluff

Y/n pov-

"Pete i have to go. My mum wanted my to do some chores" i see his face fall slightly. "Sorry bud" i collect my (now finished) homework. Peter whinged, grabbing my hand. I kiss his cheek, saying bye. I head for the door. 

Thanking May for letting me stay, shutting the door behind me. I open my car door, placing my key in the ignition. A loud knock on my window makes me jump, dropping my phone.

I roll the window down to see Peter with puppy dog eyes. "Can i help you with the chores, i promise to be good" he leans in. Kissing the end of my nose quickly, before checking my expression.

 "I can clean the windows. Since you won't be able to reach" he smirks at me. Jumping over the car roof, opening the passenger door.

He slides in smiling. I start the car, backing out. I focus on the road but kept getting distracted by Peter playing with my hair. I swerve slightly missing a car. Peter looks at me with a worried expression. "Eyes on the road" he mused. 

"Your very distracting" i confessed, looking at the bending black, stone path. He smiled, turning the radio on. A thousand miles starts playing. I try to ignore it and focus. My whole body wanting to song along...

"If i could fall into the sky. Do you think time, would pass me by" I sing along, eyes still glued to the road. I hear Peter's gentle chuckle next to me.

"Cause i know i'd walk a thousand miles. If i could just see you, tonight" i bop the end of his nose. Still humming along.

I check Peter's expression. i feel like he was holding back the urge to sing. "It's always times like these when i think of you. And wonder if you think of me. 

Cause everything's so wrong. And I don't belong. livin' in your precious memory" i dance along.

We come to a stop light, i put the hand break on. I turn to Peter and smile a playful smirk. "Cause i need you" i start staring at him. He sighs "And I miss you". I felt no shame what so ever. "And now i wonder" i hum with Peter.

I take the handbrake off, making my way down my street. I pull up on the driveway, still playful. i pull Peter along with me, basically dancing to the door. "Someone is in a good mood" he smiles.

"Okay you, windows" i push a bottle of glass washer to his chest. He kisses my forehead, walking outside to the large kitchen window. I start on the dishes, watching Peter from the sink.

 I turn on the radio next to me. It starts playing the same song as before. I start swinging my hips to the beat. I close my eyes, carrying on singing and dancing.

I finish multiple dishes, drying them off. "And now i wonder" i hear a barley audible voice sing. I open my eyes. Peter was hanging upside down, huge grin covering the entire bottom half of his face. He was singing along with me. 

I smile at my karaoke boyfriend. I continue the dishes, dancing around the kitchen. I watch Peter spray and wipe down the windows. "Do you think time, would pass me by" i whisper to myself.

I dance my way to the lounge room, twirling. I start dusting the couches. Peter swings into view, still hanging upside down. I see his hair falling in front of his face, gravity's way of telling him off. I giggle at him, he pouts. 

He finished the windows around the same time i finished the room. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt, we have large windows. I go to look up at the window but there was no one there. I frown, moving back over to the kitchen.

I then let out a terrified scream. I place a hand on my heart, trying to regather my breath. "Don't do that" i accused. Peter was hanging upside down from the roof of the kitchen. He had popped down just as i walked in.

 "Sorry" his lying smile gave him away. "No your not" i playfully push him. Making him sway back and forth.

"You should have seen your face" he seemed highly amused by it all. I frown, salty. I walk over to the fridge looking for food. 

"okay, i'm sorry" he says in a child like voice. I look at him, he was pulling the best puppy eyes he could muster.

I grab his face gently, cupping both his cheeks. He smiled closing his eyes. i lean in, pulling a focused face. Just before our lips made contact, i blew on his face. Making his nose scrunch up. "No kisses for you, Parker" he sighs. "

Do you want to order pizza?" i ask, seeing nothing in the fridge. "I'll get a movie up" he lands back down on the floor. I hear him leave, i sigh closing the fridge. Picking up my phone from the table top.

"Hi yeah, i would like to order a medium" my sentence was cut short. Two strong arms wrapping around my waist pulling me upwards. "Large pepperoni" Pete whisper. I sigh falling limp in his arms, still not touching the floor.

 "Scrap that, i'll take a large pepperoni for delivery" i try to keep an even voice. Biting my lip to hold back the laughter. "Cool, thanks" i hang up the phone.

I go to touch the floor to put my phone away. I stay floating in the air, i squirm a little. "Pete" i huff, he chuckles in my ear. Eventually he lets me go, i place my phone down. 

Peter turns to go to the couch, i run at him. I jump on his back. wrapping my legs around his waist. "Go forth trusty steed" i yell point at the couch. I hear him laugh quietly.

He starts running for the couch, jumping on to it. We land with a huff, me now laying on his back. After a few more minutes, i hear the doorbell ring. I get off Peter an open the door.

 "Here you go" i hand the delivery man the cash. He waves bye as i close the door. I run back over to Peter. Placing the box down on the table. I take a slice, before laying on top of his chest.

We watched the rest of the movie, i felt myself fighting my eyes open. I end up blinking to see myself being carried up the stairs. Then being placed into my bed, sheets covering me. 

I see Peter slowly trying to leave. I grab his hand "Don't go" i whinged. He laughs, jumping next to me. The bed instantly gets warmer, i hug his chest. "Good night, y/n" he kisses the top of my head. I drift of quickly after that.