#17 (Tom Holland) kissing scene part~2

"Hey beautiful" I hear a British accent yell, it has been a day since we kissed. "Hi Holland" I call back seeing Tom dance over to me. "I'm glad you finally gave in to my lush looks" I smile at him twirling a strand of his hair. "Okay you won, now stop being an ass about it" he smiles at me causing my face to heat up. "Jon, just the man I wanted to talk to" I walk over to him sitting in his chair. His name written on the back.

Tom pov-

I could not believe I finally got the most gorgeous girl to date me. I was going to make this first date the most memorable. I pull out my phone and click on one of my contacts. "Hey Tom, what's up" I turn so y/n would not see me on the phone. "Harrison I got y/n to go out with me" Harrison goes silent for a second.

"Your slightly creepy flirting worked". "Hey don't sound so shocked, now help me" Harrison was the best wing man. "Okay, well is she now flirting back" I think back to her twirling my hair. "Yep" Harrison goes into thinking mode.

"Well she is a girl that you will have to work hard for" I nod taking mental notes. "Maybe before a date just bring her to your hotel room. It's letting her into your personal space" I was shocked at how quick that worked out. "Okay sounds great, I have to go she's is coming back" she walks over to me.

"I talk to Jon and he said that changing it back would be to big of a change" she pouts, my hearts sinks a little but I keep a smirk. "But I'm a very persuasive person, so we have another scene" I light up, her e/c eyes were from another world. "Tom hello, wake up" I snap out of it.

"Right, I was wondering if you were free today to come over to mine" I was currently staying in a apartment. "Um it's not a date though, it's more of a get to know each other" she nods smiling. "Alright enough chatting and get to work" Jon calls over, y/n gives them a thumbs up before walking on set.

"Okay let's do scene 12 where Peter gets his first kiss after saving the girl" I nod, y/n shakes the nerves off. It was something I notice she does a lot, I practice my Peter impression. "Action" y/n was in my arms, I acted nervous.

"Thank you... Peter" I nod looking at her face. "I'm so sorry y/n, I'm to dangerous for you... You almost died" she shakes her head before resting it on my chest. "I-I no, Peter I'm sorry. I love you to much you can't push me away. You mean too much to me"a tear falls from her left eyes. Running down her cheek before I wipe it away.

"I will always love you, but that does not mean I can always protect you. I don't want you to get hurt" I hold y/n's face in my hands. She stared me in the eyes, tears causing her eyes to be pink tinted.

"Not loving me back will cause me more pain then anything physical can" she whispers, her breath tickling my face. We stared at each other for a few more seconds, till she raised her self up on her toes. She reached my lips kissing them softly, I feel her holding back a smile. I felt myself wanting to move closer to her but I held my ground.

I went to move away and say my line, she kept me there a few seconds more. I eventually pull away "I-I have to go" she unwraps her hand from mine. I run off to the side of the set

"Cut, amazing Tom and fantastic job y/n" he claps standing up. I see y/n smiling to herself, I brush my fingers through my hair. "There are a few things though" I see y/n smirking at me before Jon pulled me over to her. "Tom you are being to tense, this is Peter's moment he would be happy. Not passionate...happy" i nod, my hairstylist fixing a strand of out of to place hair. "Action"

y/n pov-

i resist the want to push my hands through his hair after saying my line. I take the move as scripted, pushing myself up closer to him. I was on my tippy toes face extremely close. He looks at my lips then back at my eyes, the butterflies in my stomach swarm out of control.

I rest my lips on his, I feel him pull me closer with his arm around my lower back. He relaxes and slowly pulls away, I don't resist this time. He pulls back his eyes still set on mine, him slightly blushing. "I... have to go" Tom runs off.

I feel my hair lift up from the fan blowing air in front of me, I look off to the green wall. Or as the script says, i look off the bridge to see an orange coated display of colours painting the sky. "Cut " i relax, Tom running back over to me.

~after filming 2 more scenes~

"Cut, great job guys that's a wrap for today" i yawn so tired after today. "Someone's tired" i start collecting my stuff before Tom points out the obvious. "I'll see you later Tom" i rest a hand on his shoulder before leaving.

I enter my car that has arrived to pick me up. I see my high school best friend "Saddie hi, how are you". I pull her into a hug, she returns the gesture. "Surprise, i came to see you. We have a lot to catch up on" i nod agreeing. I look to my chauffeur "take me to my hotel room" he looks surprised. Normally i would ask to be taken to my trailer but today was different, i had a "get to know each other" today.

"How is Matt going" that's saddie's to be husband. "He is doing great, got a new job to work for that wedding money" i look out the window, consumed by my thoughts. "Tell me y/n is there a man in your life yet" i shake my head but then shrug.

"I'm not sure yet he asked me out today" Saddie claps joyful. "Tell me everything, hair colour, job, personality, looks and everything in between" i laugh at her, she was always trying to get me on dates.

Tom pov-

"Harrison she is going to be here soon, I'm not ready" i yell into the phone. "Hey i can help you set up a date, i cant help you with your confidence...that's all you" i shake my hands around hoping i wont drop the phone, just the nerves.I hear the door bell ring." Have fun Tom" i was about to take the pissed out on him but he hangs up. "Tom?" Y/n calls at my door, i run over to the door. I fix my hair up before opening the door.

"Hey" i say nervous, she smiles in return. I take a seat gesturing for her to follow. She walks over, i almost forgot how amazing she looks. "Nice place" i blush slightly but keep my smirk. She sits next to me, i tense up. "I enjoyed filming today" i hushed without thinking, punching myself after i finished my words. She nervously nods "i mean it was not the worse thing".

She laughs making my heart skip a beat, i chuckle. "I was thinking we could watch a movie" she nods, i make a silent sigh of relief. I turn the TV on opening Netflix. I could tell she was drained from today. "Let's watch the amazing Spiderman one" i was taken by surprise at how in her element she was.

"Um for work...research" i scoff at her, opening the movie up. "I'll make popcorn" i get up and start poping the pop corn. I notice y/n stealing most of the blankets. I come back and take a seat next to her.

The pop corn smell filled the room. "You know, you'v got alot to live up to" she smiles at the TV. I roll my eyes, before resting my arm above her. She notices but does not argue. The movie carried on, y/n smiling everytime Gwen would come on screen.

I had seen this movie so many times, i basically knew every line. The movie was just over half way when i notice y/n being very quite. I look to see her, her resting herself on me eyes shut. I shift closer to her, she grabs my waist. I smile kissing her head. I end up drifting off by the end of the movie, resting my head on her's.

Y/n pov-

I wake up yawning and stretching. I look around to see Tom's arms around me. Mine around him, i slow go to back out of the pose. My phone starts ringing i curse quietly, my phone will wake up Tom. I grab it and answer in a small voice. "Hey y/n, are you coming or what" it was Saddie, i look at the time. It was 2 o'cock "shit sorry Sadds, I'm still at Tom's". I regretted that sentence the second i ended it. "YOUR WHAT" i cover the phone speaker. "Oi shut up you'll wake Tom" i could hear her hyperventilating. "You slept with spider boy" i scoff. "No we watched a movie and both fell asleep on the couch" even i did not believe my comment. I could almost see her smirking through the phone. "Alright bye" i angrily whisper before hanging up. "Don't worry she'll come around, plus her believing we slept together is not the worst thing" i jump at the scratchy voice next to my ear, him referencing me."You were listening" i madly mumble. "Your phone rings really loud" i didn't know whether to apologies or insult him. "Sorry, you baboon" i untangle his arms from mine. "Love you too" i roll my eyes trying to escape Tom's grip. "Hey let go Holland" he keeps his iron grip. I eventually give up relaxing against Tom's built arm. "Stupid baboon" i murmur, Tom laughs. He then kissing my cheek "good morning to you too" i scoff. I kiss his lips quickly he opens his eyes smile printed on his face. "Oh shut up" i mumble once again.