#61 (Peter Parker) crush on my hit-girl

Y/n sat behind Peter. Her desk was close to his but she remained unseen. She didn't listen to the teaching though she was taking notes. On Peter. Not the class work. She wore a black hoodie and it covered most of her hands. Her fingers the only visible thing about her. When the bell rang. She waited until Peter stood up.

When he did he looked to his side looking at her briefly. Y/n was a trained assassin. She was a shadow, she had been trained by Natasha and Bucky. She was sent by him to learn about this possible asset to the team. If he was a danger it was also her job to take him out. She walked a few students behind Peter.

She saw Peter hesitate about getting the feeling of being followed. He turned around. Y/n swore under her breath. She didn't have time to dodge his look so she had to go the other route. She walked into Peter falling over. Peter gripped her hand before she hit the floor. Her hoodie falling back from her face and her fingers lacing with his.

Peter looked down at her. "Are you okay-" his words came up short when Y/n looked up at him. "Sorry," she spoke to him sweetly. Peter blushed and let her hand go slowly. "It's alright.," he said. "I'm Peter." he introduced himself quickly. Y/n smiles. "Hey Peter," she said not giving her name before picking her books up.

"See you around," she said leaving her hood down and walking away. She sighed with relief. This was her first mission and she was worried that wasn't a smart move.

The day ended and Y/n was with Natasha. "Well?" she asked sitting down next to her. "He seemed to pick up on me very quickly. He knew straight away when I followed him for only a single period," she said to Natasha. She nodded. "Part of his powers?" she offered. Y/n nods in agreement. "I fell purposely and he caught me before my foot even slipped," she told her.

Natasha smiles. "This is helpful information," she said silently proud. Y/n looked at Natasha hoping she would let her continue. Natasha gave her a pat on the shoulder. "Nice work kid," she said before leaving to attend something else.

-

Y/n walked into class. This time she looked up her face no longer covers. She wore a short-sleeved shirt with jeans. Her hair out and her face noticeable. It was now that she got looks, the type that every new kid did. Though the only stare she was aiming to get was Peter's. When she noticed it she smiles at him. Peter blushed and looked down at his books.

Y/n turned and sat down next to him suddenly. "Is this seat taken?" she asked him. Peter shakes his head listening to the teacher. Y/n couldn't do much during class as she knew Peter's type and they heavily valued high grades. Y/n could appreciate that so she kept to herself.

Y/n looked over at him she memories things about him. Like his dominant hand. His handwriting. The way his hair fell in front of his face when he was focusing.

"Y/n." the teacher called. Y/n stopped looking at Peter and looked over at the teacher. "Yes?" she asked. "What's the answer?" the teacher said. Y/n hadn't heard the question. She didn't even know anything on physics but she took all the classes Peter did.

Y/n looked down at Peter page to see where they were up to. Peter turned his head so the teacher couldn't see his face. "The quantum theory," he whispered to her. Y/n waited for a second to give him a chance to move so it didn't look obvious. "Oh, the quantum theory," she said with a blinding smile. The teacher nods seeming impressed.

Y/n waited till she was off the hot spot to look over at Peter. "Thanks." she whispered. Peter nods. She was about to say something else but the teacher looked over at them. So she lowered her head.

Taking her pencil she wrote on Peter's paper. 'Hey, do you think you could help me study? I obviously need help <3' Y/n didn't know if it was smarter to stay away or get as close as possible. Peter looked down at his paper. He wrote in his messy writing underneath Y/n's. 'sure' he wrote. Y/n smiles to herself.

Peter pov-

I looked over at the door frame to the class. I saw her walking in. She was different from yesterday. Her body language was open and inviting. I gladly let myself look at her. It was when she smiled at me I felt my chest heat up. She sat down next to me. "Is this seat taken?" she asked. I shake my head and try to focus on what the teacher was saying.

Halfway through I could feel her staring at me. It was a gently stare but I no idea why she had taken interest in me. I ended up telling her the answer. What really had me confused was her asking me to help her study. I get she was new but even the new kids wouldn't talk to me.

-

I waited in my room spinning around on my office chair. She was coming over sometime soon and I was starting to get suspicious of her. She just shows up and takes a complete interest in me. Maybe she likes me?

Peter-you think she like..likes me?

Ned- no dude you're just smart and she probably doesn't like homework

Peter- wow thanks

Ned- We're nerds Peter girls like that don't like us

I sighed at Ned's words. He was most likely right. I turn in my chair and jump up. Landing on the ground. "Oh, sorry," she said. "My god.." I panted, I thought my senses would have gone off. "How long were you there?" I asked her jumping up to my feet and dusting myself off. She smiles at me. "Not long," she said then walking past me and sitting down.

It was then I notice what she was wearing. It was a cute crop top and shorts. Her hair was up in a messy bun. I sat down in my chair. She sat on the edge of my bed which made my head spin. She was in my room.

I clear my throat and try to play it cool. "So, um. What do you need help with?" I asked which made me cringe inside. Why would I not talking out her life and not about school? God, Ned was right I am a nerd.

She smiles pulling her backpack off her shoulders and getting her books out. "Kinda everything," she said with a small chuckle. I nodded slowly. I started to help her. She sat next to me at my small and messy desk. She sat in a chair I had carried from the dining room.

It made her lower than me so I gripped the lever on the side of my chair and lowered it. She smiles at the gesture and I blush. This girl picked up everything.

She then shivered. "I probably should have worn a jumper." she jokes gently. Come on Peter this is your moment give her your hoodie. "There is some in my closet." I wanted to scream but I just smile forcefully. Y/n nods.

Y/n pov-

This was my chance to snoop. He had given me permission. I stood up and walked over to his closet. I pretended not to see where they were and I looked up seeing a strange small door on the roof of the closet. I picked up a hoodie on a hanger and hit the door with the hanger. A red suit fell on top of my head. I gasped.

Peter pov-

I then jumped to my feet when I heard her gasp. I picked the suit off her head and threw it into the closet before closing it and holding it close with my hand. Leaning on it. "Uh..em. Sorry. They're my... pyjamas." I said. Y/n looked at me like I was a fool but then she smiles. "Weird that you hide your pyjamas, Peter," she told him pulling my hoodie on.

It looked amazing on her. It reached down to her knees and was large on her arms so it covers most of her hand. "Um. Well they are too big for me and May wanted to give them away but...I'm really...attached." I stumbled out. Y/n nods looking up at him. I realized I was leaning my arm on the closet my face close to hers. I blushed.

Y/n looked down at my lips which made my heart pound. She didn't move for a second. Was I meant to kiss her? I don't know how to kiss...

I guess she gave up waiting because she back up from me. "I'll see you in school," she said pulling her backpack back on and walking away.