#39 (Tom Holland) The Oscars

Y/n pov-

I laugh  my nervous laugh. "Do not make my costumer laugh, Miss Zendaya." my tailor complains making Z laugh harder. 

"I only asked her if she was ready to win that Oscar tonight. I shake my head no. "You'll be great Y/n." she scoffs. 

"Thanks, Z." I try to change the subject. "What are you going to wear?" I asked. Zendaya pulled out her phone and showed me the dress. 

I first frown but then try to act like I know high fashion. "Um, it is great?" I said. "It looks like a pile right now but I think it will look better when I put it on. Trust me." she goes and sits back down. 

I nodded keeping my face blank. "We are almost done Y/n. I thank you for your patience." my tailor steps away and looks me up and down. "No problem Benno." I wave of his thanks.

Zendaya gets up and stands next to Benno. Zendaya just nodded with a smirk while Benno had his eyes fix on a stitch. 

After he fixed it and clasped my necklace together behind my hair. I was allowed to turn around after what felt like half my lifetime of fitting.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/e1/82/94/e18294092ca40a2233ea19995bd7c107.jpg

I stare at it with a smile on my face. "I love it." I excitedly exclaimed. Z just laughed while Benno looked relieved. I carefully twirl around.

 I kind of just stood there and happily laughed for a bit before pulling myself together. "Okay now take it off before I ruin it," I said to Benno and he smiled.

Once I was free of that blessing of a dress I said bye to Benno. "What are you going to do for your makeup?" I questioned Z. She once again took out her phone and showed me her inspiration. 

"How could you have not thought this through it's the Oscars Y/n." I half shrugged.

 "I honestly didn't know if I was going to be invited," I confessed. Zendaya stopped walking and sandwiched my face between her hands. "You are an amazing actor. You have stared in some of the best films I've seen." I smiled up at her. 

"Thanks, Z." she nodded before dropping her hands away from my face.

"Let's go chill out before we have to go through the mayhem of getting ready," Z suggested. I looked at my watch.

 "Three hours is long enough to watch a movie," I added. We both leave to mine in the cab we came in.

Tom pov-

"Aren't you nervous?" Harrison asked. "I mean kind of. Being nominated is great, to begin with. I'm up against some really good actors Haz." I replied looking up at the roof.

 "You'll do great mate. The rest of the crew will be here soon." I nod knowing that. "We are almost done Tom." the tailor said shifting the tie slightly to the left. 

"Thanks, mate," I say looking at the Oscar's invite on the table in front of me. Having the tailor come to my house as I know the rest of the stylist will be here soon.

Y/n pov-

I had been sitting for a while. "We are almost done." I don't move my mouth but make an 'uh-huh' noise in response. 

"And.. we are done," she exclaimed. I smiled and then looked into the mirror next to me.

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/fa/e3/07/fae307a438f91fce7108cfd192d8fc2b.jpg

I thank her before rushing looking up at the hairstylist. "Give me five minutes," she asked, I nodded. I looked at my manager, "call Benno and tell him I'll be there soon." she leaves the room.