#18 (Peter Parker) Christmas with the Parkers

"Y/n" I was greeted by Peter giving me a large hug. "Hey Parker" I joke, looking at the decorations covering the apartment. "May" I get a starfish legged hug from May, both of us swaying to the side. "How has your holidays been" I laugh at her. "May I was here two days ago" she sighs, placing a strand of hair behind my ear. "I missed you" May and I were BFFs at this stage. "Missed you to May" Peter cleared his throat being ignored. "Alright I'm coming" Peter has been counting down till this day since Halloween. Peter grabs my hand which shocks me, he drags me to the tree. "Okay, okay I'm coming" I smile at Peter's eyes basically sparkling. "Here this is from me" Peter hands me a small, red paper wrapped, the present.

I know this is what Christmas is about but I was still honored by the gesture. "Wow thanks Peter" I start un-wrapping it, I see Peter holding his breath. I finish pull the paper off to see a box. I lift up the top of the box to see a beautiful sliver necklace. I gasp, pulling it out. It had a spider charm on the bottom, I thankfully smile at Peter. "I told him not to go with the spider but he insisted" I bite my lip holding back the laughter. I knew it was because he was Spider-Man but May didn't which just made this situation funny. "I love it, thank you Peter" I hug him, he freezes up a bit. "Can you help me" I hand the necklace to Peter. Holding my hair up, he hooks the chain together.

I was busy staring at it "oh right Peter I have something for you". I go to my bag pulling out a large square shaped present. I had added a bow on it, not going to lie pretty proud of the wrapping. His eyes light up even more as I hand it to him. He rips open the green paper, he stares at it. I smile at May knowing that I asked her what he might want. "We are going to build this tomorrow" I laugh at his reaction to the huge Lego R2-D2 set. He starts reading the back before smiling at me. "This is so cool" May shakes her head. "Alright kids now for some food" I raise my finger in the air.

"May I have something for you too" she shakes her head. "I told you I don't need anything" I put my hands on my hips."so your going to make me walk all the way to the shops and go through the time of returning it... I think not" May has no come back. I give her a small present. She opens the box inside a charm bracelet inside. It had different things for different people. It had a heart for Uncle Ben, a star for Peter and a moon for me. She started to tear up i sigh hugging her. "Hey no tears today is meant to be full of joy" she wipes the tear away and put the bracelet on. "Thanks y/n" I nod, Peter was still looking at his Lego's.

I was so happy they invited me to come and spent Christmas with them. My parents were not the best at...well parenting. They are currently half way across the world while their daughter was left alone. Peter was my best friend... Okay my he was my second best friend. May and I have a un-breakable friendship. While being overwhelmed with happiness I see May smirking to herself.

"Okay now its time to eat" I give May a thumbs up. I go pick up Peter away from his present.

We ate some of the best take away food of all time. "May you out did you self" Peter jokes, making me laugh. May was still slightly smirking, she was up to something but I have no clue what. "Hey y/n darling, can you get me the broom" I stand up growing an idea of my own. "Peter race you to the broom" he smiles jumping up. I run to the laundry but Peter won by a long shot. We were now in the small room together "no fair spidey" I whisper. Starting to look for the broom, I don't find it.

"May there is no broom here" I yell across the apartment. She walks over to the small room. "Oh you two can't break the rules" I frown at her. She points above my head, Peter and I follow her finger. My face goes flushed, I look at Peter. He was the same but a brighter red. I look at May giving her a devil look. "Have fun kids" she walks away. I look back up at the mistletoe, nervously shifting my weight. Peter breaks the silence "um, we don't have to... I can just go. Or we can pretend that we-" I pull he down to me placing my lips on his.

He was frozen but eventually pulls me closer. I run my fingers through his hair, he runs his hand up my back. I pull out of the kiss, going back down on flat feet. I rest my head on his chest smiling like an idiot. "Merry Christmas Peter" i whisper up at him. He smirks at me, leaning back down. He kissed me with the confidence I had no clue he had. After almost two full minutes of not breaking the rules I pull away once again. "Better get back to May" he raises my chin up to him. "Merry Christmas y/n" kissing my forehead. I blush intensely, grabbing his hand. Pulling him back to the lunge room, he sighs.

"Did you guys have fun" I turn the corner to see May. I pull Peter out of the luge room to his room. He smiles at my hand locking his fingers with mine. "We should watch a Christmas movie" Peter chuckles, hearing May knock on the door. "Just making sure your not...you know in here" I face palm.

"No we were about to watch a Christmas movie" I reply folding my arms. "Alright then" May gives Peter a thumbs up before leaving. I laugh from Peters face turning red. I jump next to him on his bed, turning on The Grinch. I lay on Peter chest he freezes up once again. I lift up my face to look at him, he pulls me up closer to him. I listen to his heart beat get faster. "Can spidey take off one day, for me" Peter debates it. "As long as I get another kiss from you" this time I debate it. He scoff holding my face, I kiss him sweetly. Peter was about to kiss back when I stop "hey". I hush him "this is the best part of the movie". Peter laughs at me covering his mouth cause he was too loud.