#6(Tom Holland) Upcoming star

Backstory-

You have been dating Tom for three years now. There was no one you loved more then him... okay apart from Tessa. You have always supported him through it all. You have attended almost every screening but you make sure no one sees you. You were everything to Tom, he would spend every minute of his free time with you.

Y/n pov-

I was going to Tom's "the heart of the sea" premier, i was finishing getting ready. I hear a loud knock at the door, i run to the door. I see Tom holding flowers for me, i pull him into a hug. "Hey love" he said a little out of breath. "I'm almost ready" i walk back into my apartment, putting my earrings on. "You look gorgeous in that dress" i blush a little. "Not too bad in a suit either" he puts the flowers down on my table. "I'm so ready to hide in the crowd then pop up later" he looks at me thankful. "I know it's a lot to ask but i don't want you to get hurt in anyway" i nod, i was use to this by now. "I know, i know you're too good a protector for anyone to know about me" i joke walking out my hand in his. "i have to be a protector, you're too precious" i awe at his comeback. "Must protect you at all costs...but i could always show you off" i blink a couple times. "I mean that's only if your ready" i nod in agreement. "I would be okay with it, i just don't want you to suffer lash back" he confuses, we get it the car. We just watch the buildings fly past the windows. "Remember your speech" he nods at me. I never wore high heels as i was already taller then Tom. I did not mind, they were way to hard to walk in anyway. "i will see you soon" i give him a kiss while he walks out to the cameras. I was dropped off at the back past the red carpet. It was amazing there just the whole vibe got me excited.I walked over to the flashing cameras that were yelling Tom's name. I leaned on the rope blocking the photographers from piling on top of the actors. Chris Hemsworth was there with Elsa Pataky, they are such a cute couple.Tom started talking to multiple interviews about how he got a concussion and sea sickness while filming.I just watched him thrive in the situation of fan girl scream at him. I could not help but laugh.I went from laugh to pure joy when Harrison and Paddy arrived. They walked over to me "Y/n hey how are you". "I'm amazing thanks, hey Paddy hows things going" I look at his eyes light up when they meet mine. "Y/n" he hugged me. "Hey bud, you're looking sharp today" he puts his hand on his hips, i smile. "Harrison when did you guys get here" i ask looking back up to him. "Well to whoever ask with Tom" i nod. By this point there were full gates blocking the fans and me out. Harrison and Paddy pretend to take a photo.

"Good cover up" i whisper as they take a selfie. I smile seeing Chris recognise me after i had been there everyday on set. I put a finger on my lips, he nods waving to the screaming girls and boys. I started walking out of the fans and to the celebrity seats and stage. It was like being in a theatre. It was huge and every seat had a name on paper placed on it. I found Tom's, Harrison's Paddy's and mine. Minutes later everyone was filing the seats up, i find the boys. "Hey darling" Tom hugs me. "Chris almost blew my cover" i joke, Tom's arm around my waist as we walked to our seats. Harrison was my best friend, we had more inside jokes then Tom and I. I sat between the two Paddy on the other side of Tom. They started presenting the awards for different things like female star actor, best film director or editor and upcoming star award. All but one had been handed out, upcoming star. I was on the edge of my seat with Harrison. Paddy was crossing his fingers with me. I was ecstatic to see Toms name come up to collect an award. I scream in applause. I see the camera turn to us so i let go of Tom's hand quickly."Wow, wow. Thank you guys right off the bat. I obviously have a large list of people I need to thank, but don't worry, I won't do that here on your time. Please just give me a moment to thank one person. Sorry, mum and dad, it's not you. It's not an actor, a director, a producer or an agent, because, you know, we guys, we get thanked all the time. We get paid pretty well too. But I want to thank y/n, my girlfriend. I love her so much she has been with me for years now, none of you know her but she is my everything. I love her and i would like to dedicate this award to her" he points to me. I was stunned, Harrison helped me up. I walk up on stage Tom passes me the award "Thank you, for everything" i hug him. "Um well hello, I know that you guys know how hard working Tom is. He goes out of his way to become better at all the things he does. Dancing, acting even golf, he is one of the most incredible people i have ever meet. And we all know this is going in his house not mine, but i don't mind. So next time Tom is casted a role in a movie, you might want to watch because you can bet your ass it's going to be good" I walk off stage with Tom. He kisses me on the lips causing the crowd to boom the applause.