#35 (Tom Holland) Gym

Y/n pov-

I had always liked sport, i found it refreshing. A way to clear my always filled mind. "You ready?" i excitedly yell to my best friend. He chuckles, throwing his arm over my shoulders. 

"Always am." he winks at me. I pull him into the large gym, my heart rate quickened. Still holding his hand i dragged him over to the weights. I look back at his face.

Tom Pov-

I felt my heart completely stop, looking in her sparkling eyes. The intense joy that was melting off her made my knees weak. I didn't want either of us to ever move from this position. My hand in hers. Our eyes locked. Her smile dazzling me.

 My whole body tingling from the level of passion i have for her. I didn't know how long we stared in each others eyes, felt like days. "Come on Tom." she pulls at my hand. I let my weak legs fall forward, her leading me to the weights.

 I knew she only thought of me as a friend...but it's not my fault she's beautiful. At least that's what i keep telling myself.

 She finally lets go of my hand, the tingling stopped. My hand now lost at my side. I looked at the weights, debating which one i was going to lift. Y/n picks up a weight and starts her work out. I can't help but look at her. I quickly look away when i make eye contact with her.

We lifted weights for about an hour longer. I was thinking that i was going to have to slow down for her... i was wrong. She didn't stop till i was almost about to throw up. I was currently taking deep breaths, hands on my knees. Staring at the slightly fuzzy carpet on the floor. 

"You okay Tom?" her sweet, unbothered voice caused me to look up. Her smile never seemed to break, even if it was the worst day of her life. She would smile at me. I always had the same reaction to her perfectly goofy smile. My knees almost gave in under me.

 My heart raced faster than i could handle. This girl made me so happy, yet she isn't "my girl". I sigh not even bothered by my arms stingy."Yeah i'm good." i wave ff her concern.

"What time does your personal trainer get here?" the same sweet voice rang through the empty room. I check my watch, avoiding her eyes. I had no clue what my eyes could give away at this moment.

 "In twenty minutes." i mumble at my watch. She walks over to me with her playful smirk dancing on her face. "Let's do some yoga." she teases. Y/n knew i was not in anyway flexible.

No matter what i tried i couldn't say no to her, so here i am. On a exercise ball, no being able to touch my toes. After a few more minutes of failed attempts of touching my toes i gave up. I ended up just chatting to Y/n, while she continued to be her flexible self. 

"I was thinking of dying my hair lighter." she mentions. "No, you should keep your hair the way it is." i answer. "Really but it's boring?" she raised an eyebrow at me through the mirror on the wall. "I like it." i attempted to sound platonic.

We were laying on the carpet floor next to each other lost in a conversation. "Tom?" a male called out. "That must be Mason." i looked at y/n. I was almost willing to pay him to leave us alone. I didn't want to move from our position.

 "I should probably leave you to it." she picked up her bag. "No!" i reached out to her hand. "Stay..." i pleaded. "And do what?" she challenged me, folding her arms over her chest. My mind went blank, i knew she was about to walk out the door.

 "Watch." i mumbled. She smiled "Okay Holland, it's time for me to judge your punches." I let her hand go and went to go find Mason. "There you are Tom." he yelled, patting my back.

 I notice both, y/n and Mason, make eye contact. "Mason this is y/n. Y/n, Mason." i introduced them. "Hi Mason." she shook his hand. He smiled in return.

We got over to the boxing ring. Mason said he had forgotten his pair of boxing gloves, and he will be back. I was leaning on the side of the ring, while y/n was sitting further back on a seat.

 I was about to pull out my phone and text Harrison. My eyes flicker over to y/n, they stick there. A guy had now sat next to her and started talking.

 A pit of jealousy was growing in the stomach. I stared them both down, but she never broke eye contact with him. Something she did with me.

 I watch the guy slowly walk away, Mason coming back. Only then did i realised i was biting my tongue. "Did you warm up yet?" he asked.

 "Let's start." my blunt tone stunned him. "Well okay then, get your gloves on." he chucked them at me. I caught them, slipping them on quickly.

Y/n Pov-

I walk up closer to the ring that Tom was now in. He seemed off. "We'll just start off light today." Mason, Tom's trainer, said. Tom didn't answer he just raised his gloves up. 

An intense look wiped over his face, making him look almost scary. "1!" Mason called. Tom throw his hand at Mason's hand. "4!" Tom swag again as hard as he could at Mason. 

"3!" An elbow came smashing into trainer. Mason continued to call numbers, each time Tom furiously hit him. It's a good thing Mason is such a big guy, otherwise he would be in serious pain.

 I watch in awe at how strong my friend really is. Tom kept going even when numbers weren't called.

https://www.wattpad.com/455437841-holland-ish-tom-holland-gif-series-%2B-eleven

(A gif of what this may look like(not owned by me))

I hear my name being called, i peel my eyes off Tom. "Oh hey, Conor." i wave to him. He had come up to me earlier and gave me his number. He was really sweet. 

"Hi, i'm sorry about that. I had to take that call." he apologies. "It's okay." i smile at him. I saw Conor's face almost blush and then slight shock rained over him. "Who's this y/n?" a gruff voice mumbled next to me. I look up to see Tom, he was still sweating from training.

 "Oh, this is Conor. Conor this is Tom." I smile at both of them. We stood there for one long minute. Both the guys just staring at one another. Before Conor finally said he should leave. I waved goodbye to him but he didn't turn around to see.

I look at Tom but his eye were already on me. "Yes Tom?" i asked, frowning slightly. "Can we go outside?" Tom gently grabs my hand and pulls me outside of the gym. "What's wrong?" i was starting to get scared. 

He look me dead in the eyes. "I love you!" he blurted out. "I love you more than a friend..." he stared at me. His hair was sticking up from the sweat.

 He was going to lean down but hesitated. Not in the way, that he was unsure of his feelings. But in the way where he was reading my expression. Checking that he would be accepted. I just smile at him, but in a different way.

 This was a new smile i had now received from knowing the truth. Knowing that this amazing person can be more then my friend. He craned his face down to mine. Placing a small but sweet kiss on my lips. I stood there for a minute, taking in what just happened. 

"You have no idea how long i wanted to do that..." Tom chuckled.I smiled at Tom, he creased his forehead. "If you keep smiling i'm going to have to kiss you again." he threatened. I didn't dent my expression. 

 "How awful!" i teased. He laughed leaning back in, i wrap my arms around the back of his neck. "Your punches still suck." i mumble in to the kiss. He smiles, kissing with more passion.

A/n- What do you guys think?