#4 (Peter Parker) Miss Stark

Backstory-

You are Tony Stark's daughter, you are friends with all the avengers. You have no powers but that does not mean you are defenceless. As a billionaires daughter you are basically the most protected girl to live. Having the avengers as your watch 24/7. You are only 15 but you are smart, following in your dad's foot steps. You are a huge nerd deep down, but you cover it well.

Y/n pov-

"See ya dad, i'm going to school" i wave bye to dad, leaving for school. I take the bus, even though my dad says i can take the helicopter. I liked being normal, that's why not alot of people know my dad is Tony. To be honest basically no one knew he has a daughter to begin with, i'm a weakness or something. I arrive to see my friends walking out to greet me. "Oh my god y/n do you know that Parker kid" i did, i also knew the true him. "yeah why" i get death stares from a few girls. "ew you know that nerd" i wince at the word she used. "Hey leave him alone, you don't even know his first name" they laugh at me. "Good joke, now i was meaning to tell you. I think you should date Flash" i look at the girl i thought was my friend. "Okay you know what, i'm done with you guys snitching about others. You are not as hot as you think, so stop acting like you own the place" i stomp off, angry and sad. I walk past Peter giving him a smile. Small tear slipping from me, he gives me a concerned look. I keep walking to class head down.

Peter's pov-

It was after school, i was heading to the avengers building to train. I could not stop thinking about y/n well more than usual she was so sad today. I have been preparing my argument for Tony, asking if i could date y/n. I walk in to the room seeing y/n and Tony. "Hey" i smile at her, she was so pretty and her hair was amazing. "Kid let's go" Tony snaps me out of my thought. I follow him looking over my notes in my pocket. "Uh Mr.Stark could i talk to you" my heart rate picks up. He turns to face me leaning against the bench. "Um okay you might not like it but... um" my hands sweat a little. "Spit it out kid" i nod building up my confidence. "I would like to date your daughter...please" i look down. "No, you can't date my daughter. I strictly told her she can't date superheros, she could get hurt" i think up my argument. "Please Mr.Stark i love her, i have never felt this way for anyone before" he stares at me. "Sorry kid, but i can't let y/n get hurt, end of discussion" he goes to walk away. I fling a web at him stopping him "i-i'm sorry Mr.Stark i can't let that happen". "I don't think i can stay away from her any longer, just give me a chance. I will protect her, i swear it" Tony sighs. "Okay, okay one chance you hurt her in anyway i will not show you mercy" i nod happy, proud of myself standing up like that. "Now get me out" i shake my head, coming back to earth. "right, right sorry Mr.Stark" i get him out of my webs.

Y/n pov-

"Hey dad" i yell, no answer. "Hey dad" once again no answer. I get up going to search for him, instead i bump into Peter. "Oh hey Peter have you seen my dad" he shakes his head, staring into my eyes. "ah are you okay Peter, you seem on edge" he shakes his head. I go to walk past him to continue my search, i'm stopped by a hand on my arm. "Um y/n d-do you want to talk about yesterday" i was shocked he even remembered. "what about it" i act excited and happy by the mention of yesterday. "Um about you running off crying" i sharp pain shoot through me. "Uh that, well basically... i realized how all my "friends" were right idiots. Who think they run the school, giving titles to kids who dont deserve it" i vent, Peter looks at me with kind eyes. "who was given a titile" i look down for a second. "You, they were talking about you. Calling you things like nerd, but they have no idea what you're going through. They just assume a-and i snapped so i ran away" i look at Peter, who had his eyebrows pulled together. "y/n thank you" i nod hair falling next to my face.

Almost 2 days later. Peter and I had been hanging out heaps since i lost my friends. He is amazing he listens, he helps me study, dad has not killed him yet and he looks out for me. I have had so much fun these last few days. "Hey y/n" i turn smiling. "what's up Parker" i say leaning on him, he laughs. "Can i ask you something" i turn so i'm walking backwards facing Peter. "shoot". "Will you do me the amazing honour of going on a date with me" i stop causing him to freeze. "i-i um well" i can't seem to put words together. He stares at me for a long second. I swing my arms over him "Yes, y-yes of cause" he hugs me back