#52 (Peter Parker) Stars/Part 2

I woke up my eyes tired and fighting to stay open.I hadn't slept much after last night. I walked into Peter's bathroom washing my face and brushing my hair quickly. "Y-y/n!" I hear him yell. "Yeah?" I asked rubbing my eyes as I turned around. Peter's eyes winded and he grabbed a towel wrapping it around his waist quickly. I scream loudly my sight being met with a naked Peter. I rush out the door shutting it behind me. I sat against the door catching my breath.

May ran over to his room. "Y/n?" she asked worried looking down at me. "What happens, are you okay?" she asked in a single breath. She then knocked on the bathroom door. "Peter. Peter are you okay?" she asked stressed. "I'm okay May," he said opening the door slightly to poke is head out. I slipped back slightly since I was leaning on the door. I knocked my head back on the wooden door. "Ow," I complained putting my hand on my head.

Peter looked down at me his face bright red. I stood up dusting myself off. I stared back at Peter my face warm. Peter had pulled on a pair of tracks pants quickly. Not having time for a shirt. May then laughed softly. "Breakfast is ready," she told us both we nodded in response. Our eye contact not breaking. I then cleared my throat and softened my harsh stare. "I'm sorry. I didn't bother to check if you were in there." I explained holding my head in just one of my hands.

Peter looked over at me. He held a straight face but all of a sudden it was like a whale of emotion rushed over him. First, he was angry. "Are you dumb? How could you not hear the water from the shower?" he raised his voice at me. Something he had never done in the long years I knew him. After his rage, it turned to sadness. "I don't know if I can do this anymore Y/n." he sighed out his eyes red. "Every time I see you I can't see you as just my friend." he sighed out holding the door.

I watched him my eyes wide. His grip on the door made the thick wood bend at his touch. I noticed it and felt my mouth fall open slightly. Peter continued. "I know you don't like me back. But I like you Y/n. So much. And I can't do it anymore." he sighed out the door faltering under his touch more. I doubt it would close at how much he had moved the wood.

He stood there red-eyed water dripping off his hair as he poured out his thoughts to me. I stood there listening to each and every one of them. Like I did with Ben. "Why aren't you talking?" he yelled confused and hurt. I pushed the door out of his grip. Hugging him tightly. "Peter." I started getting surprisingly emotional. I choked back my sobs which set of Peter's. He cried harshly into my shoulder.

I held him like he would fall apart if I let go. "Peter you are one of the most important people in my life right now." I weep out. Peter then wrapped his arms around my waist. I had never had him cry over me, it hurt. Peter then pulled away which made me feel cold for some reason. "I can't spend time with you anymore Y/n." he cried out his face red. "It hurts.." he added in a barely audible whisper.

I wanted to hug him again. "Wait, Peter," I said placing my hand in his quickly. Peter sighed, he knew that his feelings weren't mutual. He broke his hand out of my grip. I then let my tears fall out in rivers. "I love you, Parker!" I screamed looking over at him. We stood in the bathroom water still lingered in the air from Peter's shower. Peter stared at me with wide eyes.

Peter hugged me picking me off my feet at the same time. I gasp not realising how strong he was. I then wrapped my hands around his neck. I kissed him. I kissed him...I know crazy.

Peter didn't even hesitate to kiss me back. He held me like a different person. He didn't tense up like he normally does, he just held me. I pulled out of the kiss when I could barely breathe. I pant to catch my breath. My chest rising and falling quickly. Peter just smiled his eyes staring down at me. I pressed my forehead against his. "I think you broke the bathroom door." I pointed out. Peter's face went into surprise.

"Uh..." he started. "Peter I saw the spider suit when I was sleeping in your bunk," I told him smiling. He then laughed lightly. "Always so observant," he stated without a stutter. It caught me off guard and made me blush.

A/n- oof, that was a lot of angst. Well, you guys really wanted a part two so I hope I did okay <3

Have an amazing holiday, whatever you celebrate.