#23 (Tom Holland) trouble maker

"Alright let's go" I yell down the hallway to the boys. They soon pop up behind me excited for the game. "Now play fair this time" my best friend rose instructed. The all nod while smirking which makes me think they will do the complete opposite. Paddy then ran out with the ball in his hands. He all go to the football field. Tom runs up to me " you know y/n you can give me some extra point here and there. I won't say anything". I look at my cheating friend "how about no" he shrugs. "Worth a try" I giggle at him running after Paddy. Harrison then comes up to me "you know Tom is know for his fouls" I shake my head. "You two are hopeless" Harrison puts his hands up surrendering. "What ever he just told is not true" Tom calls from the other side of the field. I nod agreeing "yeah your right". Harrison looks at me "your full of yourself, Haz you were wrong about him being humble". Harrison snickers tom throws his hans in the air. I take the ball from Tom he huffs.

I throw it in the air blowing my whistle. My house is right next to the football field so we played all the time. Tom takes off with the ball, Haz following him shortly after. I watched the two boys play ruff. Tom side tackles Harrison sending him flying. I blow my whistle running over "foul" I yell. Tom walks over to me "come on y/n, you know I like playing ruff" I push him out the way. "Hey" I ignore him helping Harrison up. "You good" Haz nods wiping his hands off. Rose shakes her head at Tom from the side line. "Shut up Rose" he jokes folding his arms.

Tom walks in front of the goal, Harrison lining up his shot. I blow the whistle and Haz goes for the kick. Tom jumps to the side blocking it before quickly running down the pitch with it. He runs past me winking I scoff. Haz couldn't catch him Tom scoring a goal. Tom celebrates rubbing it in. Paddy cheers while Rose boos.

Tom jogs over to me breaking a sweat. "Whose side are you on darling" I think about for a second. "I'm ump I don't chose side" Tom looks longingly at me. I steal the ball from him flicking it up into my arms. "Get up Haz" I yell walking to the middle of the pitch.

I throw the ball up, this time Harrison stealing it. He bolts for the goal Tom at his heels. Harrison kicks it with a lot of force. So much force that it broke the net flying for my house. Smashing through my window. Harrison covers his face, Tom covering his mouth. "Y/n I'm so sorry" I sigh walking over to him. "Your a numb skull" I say pushing him slightly. He nervously chuckles "see this time it wasn't me". I give Tom a stern look making him shut up. "I'll have to call the same guy as last time" Tom gives Haz a look. I take a deep breath in. Harrison goes and sits down I shake my head. "Since you've got some built up anger... want to play a match" I nod at Tom. But I walk over to Haz "good shot there lightening legs" I scruff up his hair. "Sorry y/n" I shrug. "Not the first time it's happened" he smiles nervous. Tom drags me by the arm over to the pitch.

"Jeez okay I'm coming" I brush Tom off. "Pads" Tom yells chucking the ball. Paddy catches it walking over. "We're only using that net" I point out the further-est net from my house. Tom nod, paddy chucking the ball up. I collect it swiftly running at the goal. Tom runs up to me smirking. I look at him frowning. He then slides across the ground knocking my feet under me. I end up falling on top of him. "Oops sorry" I ignore his fake apology getting up. I show a hand to Tom going to help him up. "Thanks" he went to take my hand. I pull my arm away. Tom falling back down "oops sorry". I hear Haz and paddy laughing while Rose was approving my action. "Should have seen that one coming" he mumbled helping himself up.

I then take of with the ball once again scoring. Tom smirks at me "let me guess, I should have seen that as well" I mimic Tom. "I think that's enough football today" Tom smiles at me. I walk away feeling Toms eyes glued to my back. We all head back to my house.

I pat my forehead with a towel. "This is why I don't do... the whole sport thing" I laugh at Rose her jumping on to the couch. I walk over to Harrison as he still looked guilty. "Harrison I really appreciate your concern for my window but lighten up a bit. Tom got over it seconds after it happened I expect you to do the same" he smiles up at me. I turn to see Tom pulling of his shirt. He walked over to us "is there a problem". I pull his shirt out of his hand attempting to cover him with it. "Put your shirt back on Holland" I yell at him. Harrison rolling his eyes. "What you don't like what you see" I shake my head. "Just put the shirt on Tom" Harrison snickers. He stays stubborn I sigh. "God your a child sometimes" I walk away from the situation. Harrison gives Tom an evil stare.

I go into the kitchen seeing Paddy with some tea. "Hey Pads" I say getting some food. I pull out a carrot biting into it. "You know y/n they talk about you a lot" I look back at Paddy. "Who do" I put full focus on him. "Tom and Harrison. They are always saying how pretty you are" i feel my face heat up. I press my cold fingers on my face to make the blush go away. "I think you should chose my brother" I see rose walk past. I grab her to listen "what do you mean chose". I give Rose the face to tell her something is up with my friends. " I mean chose Tom to date" Rose looks at me I shrug. "What else do they say" I ask. "How your the perfect girl and they fight over you" Rose's mouth drops open. We both turn to look at the boys, they were bantering. "Lucky" rose whispers I shove her to shut up. "Paddy do you know who won the last argument" he shake his head. "You know,Tom really likes you" I go to ask him a question on that comment but stop.

Rose kicking my foot, that was girl talk for shut up now. "what are you guys talking about" Tom leans next to me. "I was telling y/n how-" both Rose and I had covered his mouth. "The soccer match. He was telling us what he thought of the soccer match" I look thankfully at rose covering it perfectly. "Riiight" Tom was not at all convinced. "You" I yell not thinking with a dam brain. " you.... we were uh talking about you" I mumble Rose pinching my arm. I smile at Tom killing myself on the inside. "All good things I hope" Tom moved closer to me. I shuffled away slightly "t's hard to tell the different between good things and bad things with you". Tom takes it as a compliment which was not the intention. Harrison then hastily walks over to us. "Nice for you to finally join us Haz" I call to him. He awkwardly smiles at me, I thought we were all on the same page.

We are all soccer buddies, but no my two male friends have a...thing for me. "Y/n likes Tom and Haz" my body does a retake. All Tom, Harrison and I collectively say one word. "WHAT" we all turn to he rascal that said it. "Paddy" I sadly huff at him. "I-i.... I can't help you here" Rose pats my shoulder leaving. "No, don't...Rose" she exists through the front door. Paddy running to follow her. "Um" To, says awkwardly scratching the back of his head. "Well I do love both of you....your both my best friends" I mumble into my hair. "Yeah of cause" Harrison says clearing his throat. "But you do like one of us better, don't you y/n" Tom slides closer once again. "No, I love you both.And making me chose is wrong" I was so flustered. "Tom drop it" Harrison now had a low voice. "Or what your going to coward behind the couch cause she might be mad at you" I blink not knowing what is happening. "Well at least I'm letting her chose and not consistently hitting on her. Did it ever cross you mind that she gets uncomfortable by it" Haz yelled at Tom. "There you go again dissing my tactics. Well at least I'm moving up you can barely talk to the girl" I hide behind my shirt.

"She likes to have free range over things" Harrison got a rage look in his eyes. "How would you know what she like you never can grow the balls to talk to her"Tom snapped back. "She loves me Harrison she doesn't what to say it cause it will hurt your feelings" I feel a small stream start in my eyes. "And she has told you the exact words i love you" Haz huffs. "I'm working on it. But she loves me, why else would she be so okay with falling on top of me in the football match" They both turn to me. I let the tears slip down my face, my cheeks going red. "Y/n" Harrison's worried voice made me even more emotional. "I love you both. And you are both my best friends so stop fighting. Stop fighting over me. I don't care how long it's been going on but it has to stop. I get it if you have feelings for me you can't control that's not your fault. But I don't want it to turn on each other. I love Tom cause he's funny and bold. I also love Harrison cause he's sweet and caring. I love you both so don't make me chose" I take a heavy breath in. I look up from my small tear puddle at my feet. Both of their expressions the same, sorry. I hug the both of them sniffling. "Now let's go call the window company" I mumble looking up at the two of them. They just nod agreeing.

A/n- a bit of a strange one this time...idk I was in a weird mood.