#45 (Tom Holland) Jacuzzi at night (Gender netural)

I smile seeing Zendaya, Tom and Harrison outside my window in the car. Tom jumps out of the car and jogs over to my door. Knocking with a goofy smile on his face. I run down and open the door. I'm greeted with a friendly hug, I hug back. "Are you packed?" He asked pulling away from the hug. I nod, mentioning towards my suitcase.

"All packed." I step out of the door and lock it behind me. Tom waits for me to lock the door before taking my suitcase and carrying it for me.

I jump in the back seat next to Zendaya. Tom places my suitcase into the back of the trunk. He sits on the other side of me. I was in the middle. "Hey Z." I hug her and smile not having seen her in a while. She hugs back.

"Hey Y/n," She greets. I lean forward and see Harrison in the driver's seat. "Hey Haz," I smile at him, he grins in return. "I thought you were going to sit with me." He said pointing towards the empty passenger's seat. Zendaya basically kicks open the door and sits in the passenger's seat.

We all laugh at her explosive moments. "Hey, I was stuck in the back seat with Tom the whole way to yours." Zendaya defends. I shake my head laughing with a smile. Tom pouts offended.

I was about to move so both Tom and I could have more space since Zendaya moved but Harrison had other plans. He starts the car and turns out of the driveway onto the road.

I sigh and click my seat belt in. Tom sat with his leg far apart so they were touching mine. I flush lightly but then Zendaya gives me the aux cord. I happily took it and plugged my phone in.

"I am DJ for the whole ride," I told everyone as I scrolled through my playlist to find a good song. I start by playing some upbeat song that I had been listening to all week.

Everyone started singing along and started dancing.

-time skip-

We pulled up at the holiday house. I stepped out of the car first. I stretched my legs and let out a content sigh. I looked up at the holiday house. It was so open and tropical.

I gushed over the house for a few minutes while everyone else got out of the car. Tom chuckled at me expressing how cool I thought the house is. "I mean look at it. This weekend is going to be great." I said with a toothy smile.

Tom shakes his head with a smile, going to get his suitcase. We all take out own but as I was about to pick up mine Tom swoops by and steals it. "Hey!" I complain and he walks off.

Harrison chuckles as he opens the door to the house with the given key. He pushes the door open and stepped in. I quickly followed, looking around. Zendaya entered and smiled. She was filming with her phone for one of her socials.

I wave to her phone with a smile and Tom puts up a 'rock and roll' hand gesture. I then run upstairs past the nice kitchen to the bedrooms. I open the doors to investigate which one would be best. Harrison was soon right behind me. "I call this one." He said loudly as he places his suitcase in the first room.

I scoff. "That's the worst room," I mumble to myself. "What was that?" a familiar voice said next to me. I turn to see Tom raising an eyebrow at me. I roll my eyes, "I was just saying that Harrison chose the worst room." I repeat. Tom smiles and leans against the rooms door frame. I dive onto the bed and starfish out.

"Yep, this one is mine," I told Tom as I feel the soft blankets. Tom looks down at the ground with a small smile. "I guess I better check the rooms before Z steals the better one." He said looking slightly sombre to leave.