#15 (Tom Holland) Kissing scene

Back story- you are tom's co star on homecoming and your best friends with Zendaya.That's all you need to know

I had always loved Spider-Man, he was the character I looked up to when I was young. "I-I love you peter" I look into his deep brown eyes. "You... Love me" I nod, wrapping my hands around his neck. "Spider-Man or not, I don't care cause Peter, I really do love you" I lean in closing my eyes. "Cut" I sigh in relief. "Oh come on y/n, you don't have to pretend you don't love me" I push Tom away. Okay so I like Spider-Man that does not mean I love the guy playing him, Tom. Don't even get me started on him, the hair gel on that kid is ridiculous.

"Don't kid yourself" I walk away, tipping back some water. "Sure then, keep hiding it but I'm ready when your ready. To tell me the truth" I scoff walking back on set. "This professional, if I had I choose I would skip the kissing scene" Tom puts a hand on his heart. "Alright take your places". I stand on my two dots on the ground. I stop, having a brilliant idea. "Jon can I talk to you" the director (Jon) nods walking off to the side. I follow him "I know this is meant to be the kissing scene. But I was think what if my character was taken by the villain before we make contact" Jon's face lights up.

"Y/n has had a amazing idea, someone rewrite the script" I smirk at Tom, I knew he was going to be disappointed. "Sorry Holland, kissing scene has been cancelled" he frowns. "Jon you can't be serious, this is my... Peter's moment" I had a permeant smirk covering my face. "Sorry Tom it makes the story line better" I laugh proud of myself. "Action" I wipe my smile away.

"I-I love you Peter" I nervously wrap my hands around his neck. "You... Love me" I nod looking into his deep brown eyes. "Spider-Man or not, I don't care cause Peter I love-" my harness sent my flying up. "Perfect, perfect great job guys" I stick my toung out at Tom pouting. "That's a wrap for today everyone" I was placed back on the ground.

~after filming at a interview~

"Hi I'm Jules, your interviewer for today" I shake her hand before sitting down in front of the camera."today we have a special guest with us... Y/n" I wave to the camera smiling. "So let us get started. Y/n what is your favorite super hero" I don't need much time to answer. "easy, Spider-Man" she nods flipping to her next palm card. "Who is your least favorite superhero" I ponder not wanting to offend people. "I love them all but probably, quicksilver" she nods once again.

"Okay, now your favorite and least favorite actor" a small smirk grows back from earlier. "Fave is defiantly Zendaya" she was one of my best friends. "Of without question my least favorite is Tom" I pull a face at his name. Everyone in the room laugh, I join them.

"Is it true that you are single" I nod yes before giving my reason. "Yeah I'm single, I'm still looking for the right guy" I had my hands on top of my crossed legs. The interviewer open her mouth to ask the next question but is cut off. "I volunteer, I'll do it" Tom yelled out side. I pull the same face as before. "Of cause he hears that and not the other answer" I whisper into my mic. "Keep dreaming holland" I yell back.

Tom opens the door walking in, picking up a chair and sitting next to me. "I'm guessing you did not hear my other answer to the previous question" Tom shrugs curious. "I asked y/n who her least favourite actor is" I clear my throat. "I would say by far my least favourite is Tom Holland" I answered as if he was not even there.

Tom stares at me "she likes to cover her love for me with insults" i turn to him. "Your the brainless bat who was the one who walked into my interview and-" I stop seeing Tom smile. "He has no conception of what, I don't like you means" I talk to Jules, she smiles at Tom moving. I Look at him moving closer to me "please Jules continue".

She quickly reads her next card "based off what you said in the last question, what do you look for in a partner" I curse under my breath seeing Tom light up. "Well let's see, down to earth and he has to have an amazing sense of humor" I sit up against the chair. "Okay last question, what is one thing your thankful for" I think for a while. My answer being cut off by Tom "I'm thankful for my family fans included"I push the butterflies out of my chest. "I'm thankful for all the opportunities I have been given to get me here". Tom shifted even closer "thank you for being here with us today" I shake her hand.

"Sorry for the child interrupting the interview" I eye ball Tom, then the camera shuts down. We both walk out, Jules leaving. I pick up my stuff my manger following me out. My cheeks started to heat up at the thought of Tom taking time to come in and flirt with me. "Y/n" I turn to see Tom jogging after me. I try to wipe the blush away "I was just going to ask". I stop thinking but just staring at Tom "when are you going to admit you love me" I scoff, Tom turns away. I pull him back colliding our lips together we stayed like that for a minute. "See you tomorrow Tom' I'll talk to Jon about that scene" I walk away into the car.