#43 (Peter Parker) The Other Experiment/part 2

I open my eyes. I see that I'm on a medical bench. I sit up straight and scan my surroundings making sure I was safe. My eyes lock with this older man who had a metal arm. He looked at me and smiled softly. "Y/n?" He said gently taking a step forward.

 I flinch away from him and fall off the bench. I quickly search for something to fight with. "Y/n, wait!" He warned.

I began to hyperventilate, I spot a needle. Though my fear of them was strong. After Hydra using them on me for so long, I pick it up. Preparing to attack him and escape. "Y/n, it's me your brother." He said with eyes glassy. 

I look at him. He's a madman. I am an only child. "My name is James Barnes." He says his long hair falling in front of his eyes slightly. I watch him with a glare. I got a few flashes of memories. The night where he killed that couple in the car.

"You're not my brother. You killed that couple." I had fear take over my body and ran to the door and banged on it. Bucky looked down at the floor getting a flash of the same memory.

"Some call me the winter soldier." He looked like he was about to get down on his knees and beg for her to remember. "Others call me Bucky?" He whispered out.

 I stopped all movement and looked at him. Memories flooding back painfully. "James?" I called out. He looked back up at me and smiled his eyes red. "Yes." He walked towards me.

I didn't flinch I ran to him and wrapped my arms around him tightly. "James!" I yelled happily. "Hey, little sis." He was on his knee so I could hold him. "I'm sorry I left you. I should have come back for you." He began to spurt out. I shake my head and hug him. "You're here now," I told him.

Peter pov-

I wait outside the lab. I was watching over her when I saw her starting to wake. I had called over Bucky and he nervously walked inside. I'm still waiting by the door. "Mr.Stark do you think that Bucky will be able to get through to her?" I looked up at him. "I'm not sure kid. She looked pretty far gone to me." He adjusted his sunglasses and folded his arms.

I gaze up at him, he was so cool. "Kid stop staring." He said without looking at me. How did he even know? I looked down and scratch the back of my neck.

I heard muffled voices. One was Bucky's the other was higher and sweet. It made the hair on my arms stand up. I quickly cover them with my hand and look around to see Mr.Stark looking at me funny. I cleared my throat and stood up straight.

Then the door opened. Bucky walked out with a shy smile on his face. He walked out and looked behind him. The same girl walked out nervously looking at each of us. 

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. When she made eye contact with me I felt my face shine bright red. "H-hi, I'm Peter. Peter Parker..." I introduce myself with a small wave.

She looked at me with her beautiful e/c eyes. I felt my breathing hitch and I became flustered. "I'm y/n." Her musical voice caught me off guard. I nodded like an idiot and looked at her. I saw her become uncomfortable. She looked over to Tony. 

"Sorry I tried to kill you." She said with a breathtaking smile. Tony didn't lose his composer though he did blink in surprise. "Don't worry about it. It happens more often than you would think." He said, before sidestepping around Bucky and entering his lab.

Bucky looked down at me and then at his sister. Then back at me, he took me by the arm and dragged me off. "Bucky? Sir? Is there a p-problem?" I asked worriedly. He sighed and then closed his eyes. "Listen here spider boy." He started. "Spiderman." I corrected, but I regretted it as soon as I did. "My sister is off limits." He said quietly before leaving.