#33 (Tom Holland) Café

I walked to my trailer, legs giving way slightly under my weight. I dive onto my cosy couch. It was great being a main character of a blockbuster film.

 It was also horrible, it took all my energy to do three scene a day. It was going to be totally worth it though. Being a part of the Spiderman franchise, living the dream.

I get up and make myself some tea. I was almost done when i hear a knock on my door, i place my tea down. 

"Hello" i open the door slightly. "Hey y/n" i look to see Tom standing there. I open the door wider "Hey". He smiles at me before continuing. 

"Ah i was wondering if you wanted to come with; Zendaya, Jacob, Harrison and I. To a small café around the corner" he looks at his feet. "Yeah that would be great. What time?" i started getting excited.

 "Um in about..." he sways on his feet, checking the clock behind me. "Ten minutes" he looks back at me. "Okay see you soon" i wave goodbye.

Shutting my trailer door and making my back over to my tea. I take a sip out of the mug. "Agh cold" i place the mug back down. 

I open up my phone, checking my Instagram. I scroll though my feed, i stop. I feel my mouth open in shock.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DHe7vvpVYAAVgYq.jpg

(A/n- (The first picture) post belongs to the owner))

I went to go open the caption but double clicked it on accident. "no..." i face palm. Curse my stupid slippery screen. I sat there for a moment, taking in what i just did.

 "It's fine... no need to make a big deal out of it. He won't even see my like. It will be buried by the others" i nervously think to myself. I go to comment but my mind told me to stop.

 "I can't comment and not like. That's just rude. So then he'll know i liked " I huff throwing my phone over onto a pillow.

"Why is Instagram so hard?" i complain. I went through my photo album, finding a hot picture. I posted it with caption, "my tea just went cold". With a sad face on the end.

 Not even five minutes later, i had a thousand likes. My couple million followers being very active. I opened the likes and started scrolling through.

"Fan account and personal account" i keep going. Tom's profile pops up as fourth to like. I smile to myself, not feeling as bad to liking his shirtless post. I look up at the clock, it had been eight minutes.

I collect my stuff making my way over to the group of friends. "Hey" i greet them all. Zendaya walks over to my side. "Nice Insta post" she raises her eyebrows at me.

 I embrace her comment "Why thank you". I do a small bow before we all started going towards the café.

"Nice picture by the way Tom" Jacob teases. He smiles in return, Zendaya scoffs. "What is it with you two both posting hot pics at the same time?" Zendaya questions staring at the both of us. 

 I simply try to ignore what she was hinting at. "We're here" Harrison announces, which shocked me a bit. We got here really fast.

I took a seat in the middle of Harrison and Zendaya. I pick up a menu scanning it.

 "What are we ordering today?" a not so enthusiastic waiter asked. Almost everyone at the table pulled their hoodies or jackets up a bit. Hiding our faces from being recognized.

"Small flat white and some strawberry slice" i speak up. Everyone kept their heads tilted down as they ordered. Once she left i looked up, Tom was staring at me. 

When we made eye contact we both turn to our sides. We continued to chat and eat our meals. I didn't dare to left my head up again.

I played with my hair absentmindedly. Harrison and Jacob go to use the bathroom before we leave. I feel the once empty seat give way. I look to my left to see Tom blocking the exist. 

 "Let's take a picture" Tom pulls out his phone. We all bunch together, Zendaya pulling a face. She still looked like a goddess though. Tom slid over closer, making my heart jump. I pose with a peace sign. 

Once the phone was done, he showed it to us. For our approval.

"We should take one when Harrison and Jacob get back" i mention. They both agree with me. i stared at the phone, over his shoulder slightly. "Never been good at taking selfies" i joke. 

The both of them snap their heads around to face me. I look at the both of them "What?". I frowned, they were giving my a slight glare. "I have never seen you take a single bad photo" Zendaya's out of breath speech caught me of guard. 

"You always look beautiful" Tom mumbled next to me.

I feel my face flush, i ignore it. "Says Mr. I take hot gym photos on accident" i tease, receiving a smile. "And Miss Vogue cover every Tuesday" i flash at Z. They both agree in defeat. I smirk at my easy victory.

Harrison and Jacob returned shortly after that. We took a photo together, both the models next to me. "Wait, i don't want to be next to the two models" i complained after one photo.

Everyone laughed, i looked around. "Agh Harrison's a model too, and Jacob. Why are all my friends beautiful and models?" I pout. "Says one of the most beautiful girls i know. If not the most beautiful" a low barely audible whisper next to me.

 I look over to the spot it came from, Tom. Him smiling at me, the smile half worried and half flirtatious.

We started walking back to set, group changes to pairs. Tom walked me to my trailer. We stood there for a minute, my mind spinning. 

"See you tomorrow" Tom awkwardly mumbles. Turning away, i call out for him. "Wait" I rush the word out. "Yeah" his eyes looking hopeful. "We need to talk about... this" i confess. He nods understanding what meant.

 "Um y-yeah we do" he looks down. I keep silent, not going to speak first.

He takes in a sharp breath. "You are the most amazing person i have ever meet. I love it when your e/c eyes sparkle in the morning. Or when your face goes pink after an embarrassing scene. How you speak what you think on so many different topics. You're beautiful, every thing about you... i love. Even when you punch my arm for saying something stupid" he kept his head down while speaking.

I felt my breath had been rudely stolen. I place both of my hands either side his face, looking at him carefully.

 I kiss him softly, my body sparking to life. I pull myself away. "See you tomorrow Thomas" i say between my madly huge smile. 

"b-bye" he waves. I shut the door of my trailer, sinking down to the floor. Giddy and overwhelmed. i bite my lip to hold back the squeal. I was going to date Tom.