#32 (Peter Parker) Confessions

I sat at the window for the fifth hour now. I had been waiting for him. I felt bad if i wasn't there to talk to him.

 I sat for another hour, my eyes battling to stay opened. I crawl over to my bed drifting off. I faintly remember the clock saying it was two in the morning. I hear my window slide open, i didn't bother to get up.

"y/n" a hushed whisper next to my face. I sleepily open my eyes. I see Peter's face, red and broken, next to mine. I quickly sit up straight, i check the time.

 "Four in the morning" i whisper to myself. Peter drops his face. I crawl on my knees along the bed to be closer to him. "What happened?" i talked as gentle and warm, as possible. He keeps his head down low, dropping his mask to the floor.

I shuffle closer so i could place his hand in mine. "Pete?" i stoke the back of his head gently. Tears start falling down his face. The moonlight making them shine against his pale skin. I pull him into a platonic hug. 

He is my best friend and i love him, maybe too much to be his friend. I never spoke up about it though. Right now that is the worst thing i can do to him. He needs his best friend, not another reason to worry. I have to be his support.

 "He's gone... U-uncle Ben" his voice cracks emotionally. He presses his cheek into the crook of my neck. I run my fingers through his hair in a attempt to calm him.

I hold my head on top of his. "I-i cant... i " i stop him talking the hug tighter. He died a few weeks ago but sometimes Peter would remember him. We sat like that for a few minutes more. I waited until his breathing was even and tears had stopped stream.

 "Thank you y/n" he sat up straight. I looked at him, our faces merely inch apart. Every cell in my body telling me to kiss him. I stand up and leave the room, going to the kitchen.

I come back soon after with a hot chocolate. "Here you go" i hand the warm mug over to him. He looks up, taking the mug in between his hands. I notice his eye's daring to water again. I pick up his mask from the floor, pulling it on. I make the Spiderman sign with my hands.

 "Pew pew pew" i pretended to shoot at Peter. A smile flashed across his face.

"Hey, give that back" he stood up, walking over to me. "Y/n" he looked at me with an arched eyebrow. I debate it, then Peter pulling my waist on to his arms. A squeal leaves me, i squirm out his arms.

Running away from him, he caught me again. I huff before pulling the tight mask off my head. My hair stuck up from the static. I blow up to get it out of my eyes, i hear another low chuckle.

"You should change" i point to his, now in tatters, suit. "Here" i go to my closet. Pulling out the biggest pair of shorts and shirt i have.

 "Got them in the mens section. They should fit" i chuck them over to him. I look at him for confirmation, once realising he didn't want to change in front of me. 

I jumped on top my bed, burying my face in a pillow. "Thanks" he speaks. "no problem" i turn around, thinking he was done.

I spot him just pulling his shirt on. A small blush dancing on my cheeks. "What about May?" i look up at his face. "She thinks i'm over a Ned's. I was going to stay over at his but i had to go" he explains, sitting back next to me. 

"Do you think i could get bitten by the radioactive spider too?" i joke. He scoffs, a raise an eyebrow at him. "What, scared i'll take your job?" i tease. I laugh with him, his amazingly musical laugh made mine sound ugly.

"Thanks for cheering me up" he laid his head on my shoulder. I put my hand carefully on his head, brushing his hair. Trying my hardest to not give in to my overwhelming feelings. 

"That's what friends are for" i mention, holding back the wince from the word. He raises his head to look me in the eyes. My face burning up, yet i don't break eye contact.

"I-i... love you" he whispers nervously. He watches me with stressed eyes, wondering if he went to far. "you love me?" the question was more for myself then him.

 "Y-yeah... i do" he leans away slightly. "I love you too" i look longingly into his eyes. Both our faces now crimson. He looked down at my lips then back up to my eyes.

"C-can i?" I nod. He presses his lips to mine, before pulling away. Who ever said a single kiss is not better then multiple, was so very wrong.

 Every bone in my body tingled with excitement and happiness. I hug Peter before the moment got ruined by him saying something awkward. We both laid back together, my arms around his waist. His head laying a top mine.

"Good night Pete" i mumble in to his chest. "Night y/n" i could hear the smile.

A/n- idk how i feel about this one... it's meh.