#47 (Peter Parker) School Camp- Nightmares /Part 1

Y/n pov-

I sat on the school bus. My head resting on the side of the window as I stare at the passing trees. I sigh to myself hearing all the teens on the bus yelling and screaming. I had just joined the school. When I got told we were going on a school camp I was not expecting to be stuck in a bus for two hours with this pack of students.

I finally felt the bus park and the rusty doors open. I pick up my bag from the empty seat next to me and walked out the bus. I then get stopped by someone. "Hey...Y/n, right?" he asked me with a smirk. I nodded, "Yeah that's me." I answered.

He grinned. "Flash." he put his hand out to shake. I go to shake his hand but he pulls it away just before I got to. I look back at him noticeably rolling y eyes walking away from him chuckling.

I stood in from of the dorms. Looking around to see everyone being put with a partner to bunk with. I stood there for a few minutes. The few minutes turned to ten. I huffed noticing that everyone had gone apart from me. A teacher walked up to me. "Hey Y/n. Is there anyone you're waiting on?" she asked trying to sound hopeful but it didn't take a genius to read my face.

I sigh. "Nope." I kicked the grass and held on to my backpack strap. "Sorry I'm late." said a young male voice slightly out of breath. "Ah, Peter." The science teacher smiled at the boy.

I looked over at him. He had a blue school sweater on and his hair was in messy curls. "Since your late, I'm afraid you have lost the option to choose who you bunk with for the camp." the teacher said smiling back at me.

Peter then looked over at me. Raising a hand up for an awkward wave. I smile back before walking away from both of them to the last dorm. I swing my bag up to the top bunk not letting that be taken from me. Peter follows inside after a short while. "I'm P-Peter." he introduced himself.

I look down from the top bunk and grin. "Y/n" I put my hand out to shake. He reaches up and shakes my hand. "Are you new?" He asked still looking up at me. I lean on the bed railing. "Yeah, just transferred," I told him. He nodded, "cool." he replied.

We both chatted for a while until that same old lady science teacher yelled lights off to every dorm. I climbed down the ladder of my bunk and walked to the bathroom. Changing into some pyjama shorts and a graphic tee.

I walked back out to see Peter pulling on a shirt. I blushed and turned away. Peter must have seen me standing there cause he cleared his throat and pulled the shirt over his head quickly. I then jump back onto the top bunk. Looking up at the wooden ceiling. "Hey, Peter," I said quietly.

Peter was underneath me on his bed. "Yeah?" he asked. "Do you get nightmares?" I said my head now leaning sideways. Peter hummed in thought. "Sometimes," he said his voice shaking at the end. I then nodded.

"I do," I told him honestly. He frowned lightly. "What about?" he replied after a while. "Losing loved ones." I sighed in response. Becoming increasingly worried he would think I'm weird. "Same." he then answered. I felt my eyes widen slowly and then a smile break across my face. "Have sometimes in common then," I mumbled before falling asleep.

Peter pov-

"Yeah," I said smiling to myself. I then didn't hear Y/n speak for a long time so I assumed she was asleep. I then heard her soft voice. "Peter..." she said quietly I almost didn't hear it. "Y/n?" I asked looking up at the bed on top of me. Then she didn't answer. I heard a soft snore. She was asleep. 'Is saying my name in her sleep?' I smiled to myself feeling a light blush covered my cheeks.

I then heard her gasp. I sit up and frown. "Y/n?" I asked again trying to see if she was awake. "P-peter..." she answered her voice sounding scared. "What's wrong?" I asked now concerned. She didn't reply for a bit, "nightmare." she whispered out.

Peter frowned. "Are you okay?" he asked in a gentle tone. She didn't answer again for a long minute. "I don't know." she then said. I sat there not really knowing what to do. I laid back down after a while and closed my eyes. I then heard light footsteps so I looked over. Y/n was standing there her eyes stressed.

I sat up and frowned. She then cleared her throat. "Um... can I." she started looking down with an intense blush. "Can I?" she started again but didn't finish. "Never mind." she went to go back to bed. I grab her hand. "Can you what?" I asked looking at her. She looked back at me with her soft e/c eyes.

"Can I sleep with you?" she asked softly. I then blushed. I let go of her had suddenly. I thought about it I then nodded. "Sure." I coughed out. I got into bed slowly stay on one side. Y/n stepped into the bed and stayed on her side. She slept easily then. Her hair falling behind her.