#38 (Tom Holland) Singing

"Tom...mate." Harrison whacks Tom's shoulder making him jump a little. He hesitated, ripping his eyes back to Haz.

"What?" Tom frowns at his friend, making Harrison's suspicion grow. Harrison leans over to spot whatever or 'whoever' has caught his best friends gaze. Tom yanked him up, "cut it out, Haz".

"Who is over there?" Harrison pushed, making Tom more frantic. Searching for an excuse, he locks eyes with who was just staring at. She was amazing, no matter how hard Tom tried to ignore her.

She would dazzle him by just blinking, it made him question his heart at times. Harrison quickly follows his gaze.

Harrison fumes with anger, it burnt his face. "I'm sorry Haz, i didn't chose to like her!" Tom pleaded, running after him. Harrison stormed off with no intention on stopping.

"Harrison please!" Tom placed a hand on his shoulder. Haz turned around, knocking Tom's hand off. "That's my sister tom, my sister!" Tom frowned at himself hearing his friends words, knowing this would happen.

"I know, I know. But hear me out, i truly think that i love her Haz. I've tried staying away for almost a year and a half now. I have to tell her how i feel...please Haz." Tom panted out at the thoughtful friend.

"Fine..." Harrison gruffed out. Tom let out a sigh of relief. "But." Haz holds up a finger.Tom catches that sigh quickly. "You hurt her, i will end you." he points the finger to Tom. Tom half smiles, now happy but also very scared.

Haz holds the bridge of his nose, taking deep breaths. Tom takes that as the 'go before i change my mind' look. He starts moving his frozen feet towards her.

Y/n pov-

I gripped my hand around the coffee, still focused on taking in the scenery. This café was truly beautiful, green plants wrapped down the sides of the poles keeping the place up a colour scheme of black, white and tan making it's way through the whole place.

I followed my eyes across the large window at the front of the caffeine pit stop. The sky had colours blending through it, blue being most dominant. It meet with the horizon, the black silhouette of trees far away cutting into the colours.

I feel a presence next to me, i look up to notice my now cold coffee. "Hi." Tom smiles at me, his eyes shining from something beyond my knowledge. "Hey Tom." i search behind him, waiting to see my older brother. I frown "where's Haz?" i ask.

Tom looks around trying to spot him, both of us finding him on a bench alone. "Over there." Tom points to the old brown, slightly broken bench. I shake my head at him, he needs a girlfriend.

"So what is it that you need?" i look up at Tom to read his expression. "Do i have to need something to talk to you?" he rests on the countertop next to me. "Okay then. What is it that you want to talk about?" i smile at his logic. He seems taken back at first trying to think of something.

"How is your movie going?" i ponder out loud. Tom rests the his hand on the back of his neck. "chaos walking is going good." he nods, looking out at the now pink sky. "That's good." i put down my cold coffee.

"What about you, how is your music going?" Tom rests his hand back on the counter top. I smile, he was trying so hard to make conversation. I was flattered. "Well i have a gig i'm meant to be getting to now, actually." i push myself off the countertop, standing up straight.

Tom looked slightly disappointed, it gave me a strange pain in my chest. "Uh, you can come if you want." i blurt out, now noticing my hand on his.

I lurch it backwards, staring at him for an answer. "Sure, if you wouldn't mind." he smiled, making that pain drift off. I nod to give him consent, walking towards the door with Tom.