#55 (Peter Parker) Recruits

I walked into the tower with my sword over my back. "Have a good mission?" Tony asked seeing me walking in. I nodded, "Alright." I replied.

Tony nodded then getting a phone call he had to take so he walked away. I walked into the elevator pressing my room button. "Wait, Y/n-" Tony said but the bing of the doors shutting cut him off. I ignored him and leant back on the wall.

I was sure I would have to sharpen my sword. I walked out of the elevator seeing my floor I smile. I walk past my bedroom, to my workshop. I unlocked the door with my pin code. I walked in seeing my wall of swords. I pulled out a sharpener and started to work on my sword.

I heard a rustle from my bedroom. I frowned and stopped my movements listening. I heard a yawn. I stayed calm taking my blunt sword by my side walking over to my bedroom I opened the door slightly. Turning the light on and holding my sword.

I saw a figure in my bed. I held the sword tip at their chest. "Who are you?" I asked. They turned and opened their eyes seeing the sword their eyes didn't stop opening.

"Answer my question," I yelled the guy was wearing a mask without a shirt in my freaking bed. "P-Spiderman," he said nervously. "Spiderman, Tony's new recruit," he said looking at me. I narrow my eyes at him moving closer to him so I could inspect him.

"Why the hell are you in my bed?" I asked annoyed. "Tony-he said I could. That this was the guest room," he mumbles out in one breath. I sigh dropping my sword to my side which made him sigh with relief. "Who are you?" he asked in return. "The girl who lives here, "I said placing the sword on a holder in her room.

-pov change-

She looked back over at him with the light now in her face. Peter felt his heart beat slightly against his chest. 'That is Y/n. The girl from my school. My...crush' he thought to himself. He sat up remembering the lack of shirt he was not wearing.

He pulled on his suit hitting the spider on his chest to make it fitted. Y/n watched him still not knowing who he was. Y/n was wearing dark makeup around her eyes but it was so obvious to Peter it was her. "I should probably leave," he said nervously.

Y/n nodded looking at her messy bed. She then shot a hand out grabbing his arm. "Wait," she said with a toned voice. Peter stopped in his tracks looking down at her hand. "Can you help me with something?" she asked him. Peter thought about it for a moment. "Sure," he said relax at her touch. "I um." she started nervously. "I think I might have gotten a hit from my mission," she said.

Peter nods knowing full well what she meant. Y/n took his hand which made his whole arm tense. She dragged him over and sat him down. She pulled the hem of her shirt. "Spider guy," she said. Peter hummed. "Turn around," she said as if it was obvious.

Peter flushed under the mask and turned around his back facing her. She pulled her shirt off wincing slightly since it was her back she injured. "Is it bad?" she asked. Peter turned and saw her back which was bruised and had a large slash over her shoulder.

His eyes widened. "Yeah," he told her. She sighed hanging her head, she gripped the edge of the table. "I should have moved faster," she whispered. Peter shakes his head getting some medical supplies to patch her up. "Try to stay still," he told her placing a hand on her side to warn he od what he was going to do. She nods tightening her grip on the table.

He placed the disinfectant on the wound. It causes a small whimper to leave Y/n due to the pain. He cleaned up the wound quickly placing a bandage over it. "Done," he told her. She nods pulling her shirt back over her head. "Thanks, spidey," she said to him. He nodded. "Peter," she said suddenly which made him freeze on his spot.

"You can crash on the couch," she told him walking away. 'It is Peter from school' she thought in shock as she walked away.

A/n- And we're back to not liking the chapters. It was fun.