#50 (Peter Parker) Bad girl

Y/n pov-

I walked into class my hair in a beanie. I adjust my leather jacket so you could see my white shirt underneath it.

I hadn't bothered to pick up my books on my way to class

I hadn't bothered to pick up my books on my way to class. The teacher placed her papers down on the desk looking up at me. "Y/n, you're ten minutes late." she hissed lowering her glasses to the tip of her nose to stare me down. I simply shrugged and then sat down at the back.

She then went to continue the argument but gave up. I saw that a few eyes of my classmates followed me. I winked at them before popping my gum hoping to enjoy the teacher a little more.

I noticed when I winked at a certain pair of eyes his face flushed and he snapped his head back to the front of the class. I smiled at that. The teacher continued to blab about some chemical imbalance.

I found it boring enough to sleep. So I slept.

Peter pov-

I saw Y/n walk into class she argued with the teacher quickly before she sat down. I couldn't help but feel my gaze follow her. Her confidence was almost overbearing. She met my eye contact and winked. I could feel the heat rush to my cheeks. I turned away from her before she saw the blush spread to over my nose bridge.

The rest of the class I made sure to not let my vision turn around. It was so hard because It was like I could feel her stare. The sensation stopped after a while. I felt myself growing frustrated by this question that sat on the board. Our teacher would always write up a question each morning asking us impossible answers.

Normally one of the Extention kids would get them by now. But I was struggling to get past the first step. "I know this question is slightly more dif-" she stopped mid-word.

The teacher then looked directly in her direction. I didn't turn. The rest of the class followed the teachers stare. "Is she sleeping?" the teacher scoffed half offended. After she said that I felt my whole body turn to see her again.

She slept peacefully against her desk with a book lifting her head up. "Miss L/n." the teacher folded her arms speaking loudly. Y/n looked up at the teacher and managed to eye roll even after just waking up.

"Yeah?" she asked stretching out her arms. "What's the answer?" she asked. Y/n looked at the board for all of three seconds before getting up.

She plucked the chalk from the teacher's hands and began writing across the board. I sat in complete awe. Y/n wrote in script across the board answering the question quickly before sitting back down with her feet resting on the desk. Everyone sat in silence for a few seconds before one of the jocks yelled. "Damn girl." his voice almost teasing.

Y/n simply bowed towards him and did a small salute with her fingers. "Anytime," she said sarcasm drowning her words. I smiled at her confidence. She smiled back at me, which was strangely beautiful. It covered her mouth and turned up at the corners.

I looked away before it was weird. The bell rang moments later. Ned came walking over to me. "Dude. Y/n just smiled at you. The schools' annual bad girl smiled at you." he said smacking my arm in shock as he talked. "I-I know," I said in equal shock.

We walked to the canteen before we sat and talked. "She is so cool," Ned spoke, I nod in agreement. We both sat holding you facing without hands as we watched Y/n on her phone. "We should probably stop staring before it gets weird," I told Ned. Michelle butted in before he could speak. "Too late."

Y/n pov-

I smiled back at that strangely cute nerd. His smile was geeky and nervous. But it had its charm. The bell rang and I was already out the door heading for the canteen. I sat on the table not using my seat. I scrolled on my phone for a while. Seeing that my drop out boyfriend was at a party with another girl. They danced together. I didn't think much of it, people can dance. I felt a strange pit growing in my stomach.

I scrolled further. Seeing him then kissing her. People cheered and clapped as they made out. I locked my phone and shoved it into my bag. My sudden and loud movements cause attention everyone looking at me. I eye made contact with that nerd before I smirked covering my emotions. I got up slowly and walked out like I would any other day.

I sat outside the school. On the roof of the school. I wanted to scream loudly but I just silently cried and punched the wall. I ran my back down the wall until I reached the ground. Holding my knees to my chest.

I heard a strange 'thwip' noise before I saw spiderman right in front of me. I felt my eyes widened. I jumped to my feet and wiped my eyes before getting angry. "What do you want?" I snapped at him my eyes still red. He looked at me with gentle features. "Are you okay?" he asked softly.

I clenched my fist tightly. "What do you care.." I yelled at him closing my eyes, cheeks blotchy. "Because you look hurt," he said then holding my tight fist with his hand. I stared at him in shock. "If your going to lock me up for the soda just do it." I sighed then sitting back on the ground.

He was quiet for a long while as I sat, staring at the sky. He eventually sat next to me. "Who was he?" he asked looking straight forward as he talked. I looked over at his mask. "A stupid guy," I replied bluntly. "Yeah, guys can be stupid sometimes," he said softly. I felt strangely comfortable talking to him. "Cheating?" he asked casually. I didn't reply I just nodded.

I stared at him, not trusting but I still answered his questions. "For how long did you date?" he questioned. "Why should I tell you?" I snapped back not wanting him to leave but having my natural guard. "I'll share a secret for yours," he told me.

I thought about it for a few moments looking at him. "Two years," I told him after a long minute. Spiderman nodded sitting closely next to me. He played with his fingers nervously. He took a deep breath before reaching up to his mask and pulling it off. I couldn't see his face at first, I just saw messy brown curls.

He sat that way for an unmeasurable amount of time. "Hey, guy?" I asked seeing him not moving. He then looked over at me, I felt my breath get caught in my throat. "Parker?" I asked, not believing it. "It's Peter." he sighed lightly. "Whoa...Whoa!" I said my brain not grasping it. Peter nodded slowly. "But you can't tell anyone," he said in his now nerdy voice.

I nodded slowly staring at his face as I committed it to memory. "I won't," I told him honestly. "Peter Parker is Spiderman," I said more to myself than him. I leant against the wall staring over at him. "Yeah, I know. Crazy right?" he said looking at his hands.

We both sat there out legs straight out in front of us, backs pressing on the brick wall. I stared over at him. He sat in the sun with me his face smiling lightly. "I should get going. I'm sorry though. A-about your boyfriend." He said quickly standing up. I stood up with him looking at him. "Thanks," I said not liking how it sounded when I talked.

He nodded then looking over at the sunset. I realised we had been talking for almost an hour. "I'll see you in class tomorrow," he said quietly. I nodded wanting him to stay. He then nodded slowly again before turning around about to run off. I gripped his hand turning him around and kissing him lightly.

He stared at me shock covering his face. I felt the shock on my own face matching his. "Oh..I'm. Oh my-" I started not knowing what I just did. Peter then kissed me his hand on my cheek. I stood there kissing the cute nerd of the school how stood in the Spiderman suit. Talk about an upgrade.

A/n-Hey wow would you look at that. A chapter I don't hate. Please tell me your thoughts.