#53 (Peter Parker)<Fluff> Protected at blood/Part 1

I walk over to Peter. He was sitting down at his desk working on some homework."Hello." I smile over at him. Peter turns around and sees me his eyes brighten. He kisses my lips sweetly. "You're back from school." he smiles standing up and hugging me tightly. I smile holding him back. "Am I?" I joke back smiling up at him. Peter takes my hand tightly walking out of his room in the tower. He makes his way to the main living floor of the tower.

I see my brother on the other side. I run over to him. "James!" I swing myself into his arms. Bucky James Barnes. Caught me. His eyes took a moment to adjust but when they did he smiled and held me protectively.

I've been at my private, boarding school for the past six weeks. I was now on break. I hug him. "Hey bro." I smile as he places me back on my feet. I turn to oversee Steve. "Steven!" I smiled hugging him. Steve smiles hugging me back. "Hello y/n." he greeted. Steve is like my other brother to me. I smile stepping back having the three most important men in my life in one room.

As I walked back I took Peter's hand in mine. Bucky stares at it for a moment and Peter let's go. I raise an eyebrow at him. "This is still happening?" I asked shaking my head. Peter looked guilty at the floor scratching his neck. Bucky folded his arms. "You're my only sister I need to protect you," he said in an immature voice. I poke my tongue out at him. "I'll be fine," I said then sitting down on the couch.

After hugging and greeting the rest of my large and powered family. I sat on the couch with Peter. My head resting on his chest. He held my hand which made my heart beat faster. "I want to know everything that has happened since I was gone," I told him then sitting up and looking over at him.

Peter nodded nervously. "Well. Tony made me a new suit," he said beginning the list. I nod interested and curious. Peter goes on to tell me how he made a few friends in his new high school. He also mentioned how he missed me in his school's homecoming. I smile sweetly at that part. "Cute," I commented.

Peter smiles nodding. I felt myself being picked up and flailing in the air. A small squeal left me. I look down to see my brother. "James!" I yelled my hair falling in front of my face since I was upside down. "I think that's enough catching up," he smirks up at me. "If you don't put me down," I warned, my tone daring him. He shrugs. "You wouldn't hurt your big bro." he pouts.

"Steve!" I yelled loudly. Steve walked over. "Yeah-" he stopped middle of his words seeing Bucky holding me in the air. "Barnes," he said shaking his head. "What?" my brother and I said at the same time. Steve blinked, "Oh, I mean Bucky." he said. I laugh knowing I've won. "Y/n is now fifteen. And she hasn't seen Peter in weeks." Steve continued. "Your point?" Bucky huffed. "Put her down and maybe come with me to the other room," Steve told him folding his arms shaking his head.

Bucky held me for a moment longer. "Fine." he sighed placing me down. "No kissing Parker," he said looking behind his back. A wide smile covering his face. I gasped and threw a pillow at him. Which he easily dodged. "Have fun. Not too much." He yelled laughing. "I saw that smile," I screamed back as he was too far to hear me normally.

He just walked away. I huff and sit back down next to Peter. "Ugh," I sighed out. Peter just smiles at my reaction. "He comes from a place of love." he smiles over at me. I nod, "I know." I told him. "Just wish he would ease up on me sometimes." I sighed. Peter nods slowly. "I think he is going on a mission tomorrow." He said watching TV causally. I nodded not bothered. He goes on missions all the time. Gives him some good stories for parties.

It was dark out the large windows of the tower. Peter looked over at me. "Y/n you should rest travelling back from school would have been tiring," Peter said his arm resting over my shoulders. I nodded standing up. Peter took my hand and lead me to his room. I felt arms around me before my hand was no longer in Peter's. "You can sleep in your room." I heard my brother chuckle. I pout letting him pull me along as I dragged my feet.

I pulled his arms off and stood at my door. "I hope you get hit by Steve's dinner plate." I huffed shutting the door in his face. Bucky laughed softly before walking away.

-next day-

It was early in the morning I heard everyone getting up to go out on a mission. I stayed in bed, it made me nervous every time they did. I knew it was dumb to be nervous since it was their jobs. But they mean too much to me to lose.

I must have fallen back asleep because I was woken up by Peter knocking on my door. "Hey, Pete," I mumbled barely awake. "Hey," he answered walking over to me in pyjama pants and shirt. I smile with my eyes closed. I shuffle over so Peter can lay down. I look over at him. "Has Barnes already gone?" I asked. Peter nodded, "He told me not to touch you while he is gone." he said slightly nervous.

I rolled my eyes and also out of bed. "Well, that's too bad." I joked walking out of my room to see no one was in the tower. "Jarvis where is everyone?" I asked while pouring cereal. "Tony is at a meeting in Hong Kong, Steve Rogers, James Barnes and Natasha Romanoff are on a classified mission. Thor left a singular piece of paper on my hard drive," he repeated back. I frowned and looked over at the hard drive.

'Dear computer friend, please inform Y/n and spider boy I am visiting home.'

I laughed quietly at the note putting it up on the fridge. Peter came walking out. His hair messy. I walked over my spoon still in my mouth. I ran my fingers through his hair fixing it. "That is not allowed according to James Barnes." Javis chimed in.