#2 (Tom Holland)Superstar and Tom

Background story-

You are a well know actress around the world, making films in almost every genre. It was almost impossible to leave the house without being notice by someone. You're a superstar and know it, but chose to be humble about it. There is nothing more important to you then your fans, having meet and greets mean so much to you. Your face was plastered on billboards every where. Having such a tight schedule meant you are still single, not having time for anyone right now. He would have to understand your life, he would have to be on the road to fame like you. This was your world, a world filled with models, flashing cameras, awards and fans.

I was dressed in all black hat covering my face, i was walking with my three bodyguards to my interview. Just getting out of the limousine. I notice not many people were here so i take of my hat. i was at the entrance of the building when i see two men standing there just leaving. I make eye contact with one recognizing him as the new spiderman. I pose giving a small wave to the camera follow me. The spiderman stared at me for a while smiling, i smile in return before passing him. I get into the building making my way to the interview room. A lady walking out shaking my hand, telling me how she was a fan and my interviewer. I let her take a picture before we started. "so tell me y/n you are now a huge star how does it feel" we sat across from each other. "It is amazing i have worked my way to get here but what i got for free was the amazing fans, you guys are my favs" i blow a kiss to the camera. "i have some questions sent in by fans, would you mind if we read them"? "not at all shoot" i smile as i was told to do. "Cool, okay first one if you weren't an actor what would you be" i think for a while. "Maybe a author as i have always enjoyed english" i smile once again.

After some more questions it was a wrap. i walk out to the green room where i had around 15 minutes to get ready before i had to go to a talk show. I hear a knock at the door as i sit, i get up opening the door. "hello" i smile to see it was the spiderman guy from before. "Can i help you" i close the door behind me walking out to him. "um hi, i'm Tom Holland a huge fan of yours" i shake his hand. "nice to meet you Tom, hey i could have swore i recognize you from spiderman" he nods his head. "yeah that's me" i laugh, remembering i was in my full length gown. "That is an amazing dress" i blush a little as he looks me up and down. "thank you, i must say though i thought you were leaving when i entered" i try to not smile by his reaction. "Yeah i told everyone that i forgot my wallet" he pulls it out of his pocket. "I just wanted to see if you were free" i look at him. Smiling, the smile threatened to never leave as long as he was here. "Well do you think i could get a photo" he looks at me in shock. "Big spiderman fan" i whisper as i take a selfie. "Here i can send it to you if you want, what's your number" he stutters but tells me the numbers. "It was great meeting you and i'll get you the photo but i have to get ready" he looked at a loss for words but still disappointed. "It can only take spiderman so long to find his wallet" and with that i walk inside shutting the door behind me.

I was getting my makeup done by my artist, i decided to go on my phone. I send him the photo, texting a "here you go" message after. I go to my instagram to post the picture caption "I finally got to meet the spiderman in person after watching the movie on loop, go check out the movie pure acting skills from this man". I tag Tom before walking on stage with Jimmy Fallon.I sit in the chair smiling legs crossed carefully."hey Y/n, it seems like you're here every week" i laugh at his joke. "I just can't stay away" i look at the crowd. "now i had many question prepared about your new movie" i nod serious, in professional mode. "But they were all thrown out the window when you posted this a few minutes ago" Tom and i pop up on screen. Jimmy reading out my caption. "so when did you two meet". "Um well Tom came up and knocked on my dressing room, i had a few minutes so we talked"Jimmy makes a "oo" face to the crowd, i cover my blush. "You guys talked hey, oh i get it" i laugh. "I had no idea you were a spiderman fan y/n" i nod. "Huge fan, my favorite by far was the new one with Tom" i say plugging the movie for them."He's a great actor. it would be great to see him again, good guy" i look at the photo. Remembering how he took time to see me, maybe he knows the life i live. Maybe i can live it with him...