#29 (Peter Parker) Movies- Fluff

"What do you think about this one" I show my phone the outfit I was now wearing. "Um, wait why are we doing this again your just going to the movies with Peter" my friend raises an eyebrow at me. "Yep I agree. I'm going with the shorts and shirt" I walk away from the facetime call to get changed.

 "You know, I'm starting to think Peter is hiding a well built body under those clothes of his" Dana makes a smug face. I pick my phone up and give her a "your a creep" face. "Come on y/n, don't tell me you have never wonder what your best friend is packing" she winks a few times. I stay unfazed "how many times do I have to tell you, we are good friends through family". She raises her hands in defense, finishing off her makeup.

"What are you and Matt doing today" I start brushing my hair. "I have no idea" I can't hear the smirk on her face. "Oh mysterious I like it, fancy dinner maybe" I put my hair up in a ponytail. "I don't think I would have to pack a bag for a fancy dinner" Dana shows me her suitcase. 

"Okay you have to keep me posted. I want to know everything that happens" I make a gesture implying I have my eyes on her. "Okay... do you think new he'll propose" she whisper to her phone. I cover my mouth from shock, I hear Matt coming. "Have to go, love you" she waves goodbye, ending the Face Time. I finish getting ready, grabbing my purse. Waving bye to my mum I leaving making my way to the cinema.

i spot the large building dedicated to bring entertainment to others. I smell the heavy scent of buttered popcorn. I open the clear door, walking in the busy theatre. I look around for Peter not seeing him around, I go and buy the tickets."Two tickets please" I was then handed two small slips of paper. I hear a familiar voice calling my name.

 I walk over to my oldest friend, hugging him. "Sorry I'm late" Peter sighs. "It's okay, I only just got here. This belongs to you good sir" I hand him his ticket. "Oh, you didn't have to... I can buy my own" he shuddered. I raise a hand to end his small rant. I grab his hand putting the ticket in it. "Too late, now let's go" I let his hand go, heading towards the food bar.

"I-i... coming" he frozen before moving once again. I walk up to the bright lights advertising different foods. I stood there for a minute, having no clue what to get. "Here, my turn to buy something for you" Peter holds up a large bucket of popcorn. A large smile crosses my face, he probably knew I would never be able to decide what I want. 

With Peter carrying the food supply we find out seats. I insisted that we sat, in the center slightly up. The trailers start flashing cross the screen, the pure excitement filled my blood. "Someone's happy" he places the food between us. "This is going to be great" I say slightly too loud.

The movies starts, it capturing my full attention. I barely noticed a Peter was even there. I go to grab some of the popped kernels but I guess Peter had the same idea. In the insisted we touch hands I looked to him. He almost jumps his hand back, he faced away from me. I now could hardly focus on the movies, Pete did not eat anymore popcorn.

 "Oh no" my small voice gasped. The character running head on into battle, I get a bad feeling about it all. The character fights off half the army before losing to the general. I feel a warm liquid run down my face, I go to wipe the tears away. "Hey... a-are you o-okay" Peter puts a hand on my shoulder. I turn to him, not a single sign of hurt on his face. I lean on to his shoulder, needing support from the feelings.

He tensed up under my touch, making him not at all comfy. "You make an awful pillow" I whisper up to him. He looks down at me. With a bright light shining off the screen I can see how deeply red his face is. Crimson you could say, I look back at the movie quickly.

 Peter had his arms locked to his seat, tense. Maybe it was the movie, it is a pretty intense movie. One of the witty characters makes a joke, causing me to giggle. Along with everyone else, apart from Peter. I was starting to get worried. Someone could have mistaken him for a robot by now.

A...."romantic" scene started to play. I instinctively turn straight to Pete. He did the same, leaving us both staring at each other with the "MA+" scene playing. "Enjoying the movie" I whisper over to him. He sort of nods, I peep at the screen. I flip my blushing face back to Peter, looking down slightly. "Long scene" he nervously rubs the back of his neck.

The tension was killing me, I look at his arms. They were still locked to his chair. I then realize he is wearing a new shirt... one that didn't cover his arms. No way, Dana was right. By the looks of things, he could lift me and half my immediate family. 

Was he cute... or was he just so familiar. No... stop the thoughts now. I can't wreck the best friend ship I've ever had over these thoughts. But I mean... look at how fluffy his hair is. What I would give to run my fingers through his hair right now. No, now I'm being the creepy one. 

A rush of different emotions rush through me. Did I really have a crush on a family friend. Wait but, there is no way he likes me back. Yeah, he used to tell me about this Liz girl. That must be who he likes. A relatively large shard of jealous hit through me. I can't do this to him. Not now. I finally trace my eyes back up to his, but his were already there. 

We both nervously look back at the screen. When meet with the view of credits I stand up. Grabbing my purse, Pete waiting for me at the Isle. Something was off... different maybe. He was acting up, and more then usual. He would always disappear or get hurt without explanation. I never pushed to ask, not knowing how sensitive the topic is. This, right now... was the most off I have ever seen him.

We make it out, both deadly silent the whole time. We stand there for a while shifting our weight back and forth. "Um.. I, uh I-I" he stuttered over his words. It was cute how he did that, he never use to. "Maybe Dana is right" I think. "Right about what" his perfect eyes looking into mine. "I said that out loud didn't I. Ugh I wonder if my brain works sometimes" I cover my face.

 I feel him walk closer to me, but still keeping his boundaries. "Okay..." I end my rant, looking up at him. "This is going to sound weird... just, just hear me out" I mumble to him. He nervously nods his head "Ithinkimightlikeyoubutidontknowyourjustkindofcute"I speedily mumble.

 Peter looks blankly at me, I sigh once more. "I think your cute. A-and I might, kind of like,l-love you Peter..."His eyes go wide at my words. He goes, well he goes a shade darker then the darkest red. "I love you too" Peter took my hand in his. "But, what about... what about Liz" I look at my sneakers."she isn't you, I love you" he smiles after finishing his sentence.

 He pulled me closer our faces now, merely a breath apart. I look into his dark brown eye for a second. Then I look up to his hair, a Peter notices. "Um, can I touch it" I gesture to his hair. He shyly nods yes, I twirl my fingers in his hair. "You have such soft hair" my praising gasp made him laugh. He takes my hand back from his hair, kissing the tip of my nose. I feel the space underneath my cheekbones heat up.

We start walking back to mine his fingers locked with mine. "So... y/n will you be my girlfriend" he gently squeezes my hand. I giggle thinking that it's a bit late for that question. "Sure Pete" I smile up at him. My phones rings, making me instantly pull my bag open.

 "Hello" my cheery mood shining through my speech. A high pitch squeal comes blasting out my phone. Making Peter an I both jump, I fumble my phone around. I manage to get it back up to my ear, after looking at the caller ID. "Dana what's wrong, are you hurt" I start to panic, I catch Peter perking up. 

"I'm getting married" she shove her new ring in to the camera. My whole body stops working before hitting overdrive. The first I do is celebrate with her jumping up and down in sync. I then run into Peter's arms holding him tight. i feel him do that dumb tensing up thing he does. 

"stop tensing up and let me hug you Pete" i joke, making my friends eyes shoot open. "i knew it, i told you your-" i cover the speaker of the phone. i kiss his cheek as he gives me a funny look.