#42 (Tom Holland) Music video

Y/n pov-

I rush my way through the mass of people on the streets. Bumping into many people before i manage to get to the clear. I stood in front of the door and knock.

 "Hey F/n." i call tapping my foot waiting. The door swings open not long after. "Hey Y/n." they step aside so i could enter. I walked through the double door. Entering a large studio that was covered in white in one corner.

 Cameras and lights surrounding the area covered in white.There were different sets around the place. I stepped on the stone flooring making sure not to hit my friend with the guitar in my hand. 

My friend smiled at me, their face pleased by my shocked expression.

Hi, my name is Y/n. I am the lead singer and bass guitarist in the band Quiet Division. I walked over to my other friends. My best guy friend in the whole world sat at his drums practicing.

 I lent against his high hat waiting for him to notice. He looked up and pulled out the earphone from his ear. "Y/n." he smiled up at me. "Hey." i greeted back, standing up straight. 

The band was my idea a few years back. My friends and i have been working on it ever since. We had a new love song coming out and i had never been more proud of a song. 'Love Mistakes' was the name of the song that i had written. We had recorded it the other week. 

Today, today we film the music video.

The director's name was Arthur, he walks over next to the camera. "May i get everyone's attention please." Arthur interrupts. I look towards him waiting for whatever he had to say. 

"This music video is going to be fun and bubbly." he explains. I nod understanding that was the feeling i asked him to portray. "I'm going to hand out the scripts." he takes the paper booklets and hands one to each member of the band. 

I receive mine beginning to read. I don't bother to read the whole thing just scene by scene.

Scene 1-

I wake up and sit up from the bed. I begin to sing the first couple of lyrics. My friends on their instruments in the middle of my set bedroom.

 I am then lifted by my arms and taken to another set. "Alright cut," Arthur says. We move to the second set. I am asked to change outfits so I do. Swapping from pyjamas to a school outfit.

Scene 2-

I walked across the set with my school outfit and continued to sing the lyrics. They played the song in the background so I was aware of where I was up to. 

Arthur then stood up and introduced someone I was not aware of until now. "Guys this is Tom. He will be playing the guy that the song is about." Tom politely waves to everyone.

 I spotted a few, what looked like, friends of his sitting in some chairs. Tom was dressed as the bad boy or rebel.

 Tom was dressed as the bad boy or rebel