#56 (Peter Parker) Rich tattoo

Y/n pulled her dress tight trying to get rid of the wrinkles. She was dressed in her best summer dress over the top of her freshly bought bathers. She had been invited to Peter's family pool party. She stared in the mirror and cringed slightly. "I should have picked up jeans." she sighed.

She pulled her things together in an old backpack. She walked to her car and stopped. She stared at her car knowing full well she would not be welcomed in her beat up wagon. She bit the nail of her thumb trying to figure out what to do. She grunted annoyed. She had to go she told them she would be there.

Y/n pulled her phone out and texted her boyfriend

'Quick pick me up and I'll explain the rest.' -Y/n

She sent it to her boyfriend who owned a very nice car. Anything was better than hers at this stage.

'On my way'-Peter

Y/n knew Peter was going to be at the party. She had known Peter was a while now and really liked him. Moments later his car came screaming down her quiet street and she jumped in.

"Why didn't you just take your car?" he asked turning around a corner. "Peter it's your family. I want to make a good first impression." I told him getting out and going to close my door. When it was already closed by an older man in a suit. I frowned slightly but ignored it. "Going a bit full on aren't they," she said seeing the butler drive Peter's car to go and park it.

"Hardly," he said placing his arm over her shoulders. "Now just relax," he said smiling as he saw a large group of guests outside the large house. "What a venue," she said in shock. "This is my house Y/n," he said having the door open for him as he walked in.

Y/n stared realising that crowd of people were in a waiting line. She walked in and the place was beyond what Y/n anticipated. Peter was greeted by a few important looking men. He smiled and shook their hand.

He really had changed since you first had become friends. He used to be so nervous and awkward then he got really confident suddenly. You blamed his father. "This is Y/n." Peter then said I smile over at them. "Hello." the seemed to look me up and down.

"Is she a new employee?" they asked which took her off guard. Peter then nervously chuckled. "No, no. My girlfriend." he corrected taking my hand in his. "Oh, my apologies," they said walking away quickly.

Peter looked down at Y/n with an apologetic look. Y/n just shake my head and walked next to him. As I looked through the hoard of people I realised how underdressed I was. "I thought you said this was a pool party." Y/n yell whispered to Peter. Peter was wearing a half-unbuttoned undershirt with trousers.

"It is. Most of these people don't swim," he said finally making it to the other side of the house. The outside. "Dad," Peter said getting a half hug. I looked over at him and felt my mouth dare to fall open. Tony Stark stood there. "This must be Y/n." he smiled brightly and went over to shake hands. Shaking hands with a tall and well-dressed lady next to Y/n.

Peter then let out another nervous chuckle. "No, dad. This is Y/n," he said smiling by her side. Tony did a full double check over the girl before frowning gently. He then shakes his head smiling. "Sorry, I'm Tony. Call me Mr.Stark," he said to Y/n. Peter frowned at his father at him telling her to be called 'stark'.

Tony then heard his name and turned quickly rushing off. Y/n looked over at Peter. "Peter why didn't you tell me your family pool parties were like royal balls," she said staring up at him. Peter shakes his head. "Because then you would be no fun like the rest of them," he said smiling down at her.

He took her hand unbuttoning the rest of his shirt and diving into the pool. Tony had just walked over to make amendments with Y/n when he spotted Peter's foot. "Peter!" he said leaning towards the pool. Peter popped his head back up and ran his fingers through his hair to get it out of his face. "Yeah?" he asked.

Tony looked red in the face. "When the hell did you get a spider tattoo on your foot," he said noticing the stares so he talked in a casual way. Peter's eyes widened. "Well Y/n and I were-" he started. Tony turned on the balls of his feet. "I knew you were trouble," he said looking her up and down again.

Y/n looked beyond nervous. "No, wait, dad," Peter called swimming over to the edge of the pool. Lifting himself up. "Do not talk to me kid," he said not breaking eye contact. "I'm so sorry." she started walking towards him but she bumped into a waiter. The waiter stumbled knocking the males Starks over like dominoes.

Peter chuckles as he floats in the pool looking over at Y/n with bright eyes. "I'm so, so sorry," she said to Tony freaking out. Tony raised a hand. Everyone was staring at the host in the pool his hair sticking to his forehead. "Please leave my house," he said getting out of the pool. Peter's smile was wiped away. Y/n stood shocked. "Dad, she is my girlfriend." he tried to argue.

Tony gives him a heavy stare. "You too young man," he said getting out of the pool and a group of people helping him. Soon he looked like normal. "Out!" he yelled as he walked away back into the house. Peter smacked the water and swam over to Y/n.

She let out a shaky breath. "I push your father in the pool," she said in shock. Peter wrapped his towel around her. He was soon given one for himself. He got her a change of clothes and let a lady dry off her hair.

He walked her out and got into his car. Y/n sat next to him in the passenger's seat. She started out the window which wasn't necessary due to the car not having a roof.

"Y/n I'm really sorry about him. I thought he would be cool with me dating someone who wasn't-" he was cut off. "Peter your father looked at me like I just came off the street," she said not looking at him.

He parked the car suddenly and took her hand. "Y/n I love you. I didn't want you to know about my family because I didn't want you to like me for the money," he said sadly. Y/n finally made eye contact. "I love you too." they hadn't said that yet. It set Y/n's heart on fire. She moved over so she could hug him.

"I'm still never coming to a family party though," she said. Peter smiling kissing the top of her head. "That's okay."

A/n- Um, this was meant to be based on 'Crazy Rich Asians' but I've never seen it. So, let's just say it was inspired by. This was a mixture of requests. One of the 'Crazy Rich Asians' the other about the tattoo scene. So there you go.