Chapter 49

I looked around, and there was rubble and dust and holes in the walls.

I started walking through the mess, when I started hearing screaming.

"John, stop!"

I started running towards the screaming and seen John going at it with Claire.

"You bitch. You get into my head, you make me lie to my friends, and avoid my girlfriend, and now you made me destroy the whole school!"

"It's not my fault you fell for it."

"Shut it." He threw her against the wall.

If I intervene, I might get hurt, but if I let this continue, something worse might happen.

"John, look at yourself. You're becoming who you were back in New Bostin."

"I said shut it!"

"John!" I yelled.

He turned to me, his eyes glowed, and he looked very angry.

"John stop it."

"Why should I listen to you? You ditched me for that laser loser."

"You were the one that ditched me in the first place. And put the blame on me that I was too dramatic. John, have you seen how you're acting right now?"

He ran up to me and tackled me. I coughed up a little blood as I hit the wall.

"Get off of me."

"Or what?"

"You'll regret it." My voice got deeper.

I didn't want to do this. And I know how I am. If I get too angry, everything around be becomes obsolete and anyone who tries to yell at me to stop, my mind ignores it until I do something I know I will regret later. But if John keeps pushing it, I might get that way...

"Oh, I'll regret it?"

"John, please stop!" Sera yelled.

"You're not going to get anywhere fighting Kami."

"What makes you say that?" John snarked.

"For one, that." Sera pointed to me.

John then turned back towards me and seen my pissed off face, while my eyes glowed.

"But something feels off." Blyke spoke up.

"What do you mean?"

"Look at Kami," Blyke pointed. "It looks like something's emanating out of her."

"That's new."

"I'm worried."

John then looked at me. He looked like he was trying to hide his fear.

"Let. Me. Down. Now."

"What if I don't wanna?" He fake yawned.

I grabbed his wrist, and squeezed it.

"You think that'll-!" He looked like he was wincing in pain, but tried to hide it. "-stop me?"

"Did she have some kind of increase in power?"

"How though? She's increased strength before, but it never happened like this."

"Something bad's going to happen.."

"That not enough for you?" I remarked. "How's this then?" I started twisting his arm, until he released his grip.

"Okay okay let go!"