Chapter 3

Korra gawked at Asami while she made breakfast. Both of them now wore oversized shirts and panties. Korra hadn’t even noticed that she had set a plate down in front of her because she was staring so much. Asami snapped her fingers in front of her face, waking her from her trance.

“Hehe, sorry.” Korra apologized sincerely, rubbing her neck in embarrassment.

Asami said nothing but laid a kiss on her forehead. Korra watched her sit down and begin eating. The Sun glistened off of the betrothal necklace, making Korra felt proud and accomplished for proposing to Asami.

The next few days were full of much excitement, with plenty of kisses and love-making, hair pulling and ass grabbing. Moans often filled the house and the bed hit the wall as it shook. Sweat covered the sheets as well as other bodily fluids.

One evening while things started getting heated in the bedroom yet again, the sound of a door creaking open failed to alert them to an intruder.

The intruder blushed at the sounds of love coming from the bedroom, but she proceeded to the kitchen.

Korra felt like she was being watched, that someone else was in the house. Something like an Avatar sense. She pushed her girlfriend away suddenly.

Asami frowned. “What’s wrong, babe? I can stop if-”

Korra slapped a hand across her mouth. “Shhh… Something feels off… Stay here for a minute…”

She pulled her top back on and quietly stepped down the stairs. As she reached the bottom, she saw a shadow in the kitchen. She watched for a minute as the person gathered an armful of food, already eating a mouthful of food.

The intruder was short and skinny. There was a small bag on their back, presumably filled with food. As Korra walked closer, she noticed tattered clothing and choppy hair. Dirt covered the intruder head to toe.

The girl paused, wide-eyed. The noises from upstairs had ceased. She looked up and saw a tan woman approaching her. Dropping the food in her hands, she got in a defensive stance as she got closer.

“Easy does it, kid. I won’t hurt you. In fact, I can more than likely help you.” Korra said.

The girl’s green eyes widened again as she realized who was standing in front of her. “A-Avatar?”

Korra stood up straight, surprised. “You know who I am?”

The girl nodded. “A little bit. I’m sorry I intruded.” She dumped the food from her bag and made way for the backdoor.

“Wait!” The girl paused. “You can have some of the food if you want. We have plenty, and I’d feel bad if you starved.”

The girl cautiously looked between Korra and the food on the table. She gulped before taking an armful of food and ran off.