[ thanks to leo ]

this is just a short drabble of a prompt i saw on tumblr, and it was too cute to pass up. i know it's not much, but i couldn't help myself.

words: 256

. . .

"Hey, Travis, what are you doing Saturday night, say, 7:30?" 

Leo looked between the Stoll brother and his not-so-girlfriend Katie, putting his hands on his hips impatiently. The entire camp was getting tired of seeing them dance around the fact that they were head-over-heels for each other, and Leo decided he was going to do something about it. (Seriously, even the Ares kids were noticing their feelings.) He chuckled as Travis glanced at Katie before shifting on the bench they shared.

"Uh, nothing?"

Nodding, Leo faced Katie. "And you?"

"And me what?"

He rolled his eyes, remembering why they weren't together yet - they were so stubborn and slow! Come on, people, catch up! Gods above. "Are you free on Saturday at 7:30?" 

She chewed on her lip and shrugged. "I guess so."

"Great, because I'm not!" Leo grinned devilishly and started walking away. "You two enjoy your date, so sorry I couldn't make it but go on without me." He disappeared before it dawned on the two that he just set them up. 

Katie groaned, standing up and shaking her head. "That boy needs to get a grip."

"Um, yeah, totally." Travis scratched the back of his head, getting on his feet as well. 

"I mean, does he really think he can just make us a date?" She laughed at the idea. "I'm leaving before anyone else tries to get us together. Bye, Trav."

The Stoll smirked, and as she headed back to the Demeter cabin, he shouted, "Bye, see ya on Saturday night, Katie-Kat!"