[ a/n - i lied this is the last one ]

lol, hey.

so i kinda forgot to give y'all a couple of updates that i'd rather put here than on my message board, and i may as well use up another space here. 

firstly, i may have to switch up the schedule for cafm. now that i've uploaded all the chapters i pre-wrote, i'm having difficulty cranking out chapters that i'm happy with. so, i'm changing it to every otHER wednesday. sorry that's such a huge wait per chapter, but i really think the quality of writing will benefit from spacing out updates. i might have to do the same thing with paradox, because i'm nearing the end of pre-written chapters there as well. 

also, this is a very present-time update, but i'm doing a live on instagram tomorrow (july 11)! if you have an insta, find me at spacenams. i'm going live at 1 pm est, and i'll go for around an hour. we're just gonna chill and doodle together, and i'm giving a tour of my houseplants! i'm also going to split the live with two amazhang people, so we can do a q+a as well. so, if you're interested, hit us up!

in other news, i'm working to upload my first youtube video sometime next week. i struggled with how i wanted to do the video, but i've decided to go with animation for now. obviously, animation takes time to do, so that's the current holdup. but i'll try to get it done as soon as possible! 

another note: i've written a song, and i'm going to start recording it! it's called "clarity" and i'm really proud of the lyrics. it's based on the shakespeare quote about love being lovers' sighs, but my twist is that it's about my toxic ex, so the lovers' breath has nicotine in it. anyway lol, i'm trying to figure out a way to post that (either on youtube, igtv, or spotify, i honestly don't know yet). so, be on the lookout for more updates regarding that! 

alright, i think that's it. thank y'all so much, like always i'm so appreciative of y'all. 

i love each and every one of y'all <3

- mckenna