[ descriptions pt. 2 ]

prompt: if travis was asked to describe katie in detail.  

words: 482

. . .

"Wow, I mean, where do I begin?

"Katie Gardner is... magical. Everything about her is. How the corners of her mouth twitch when she's trying to be annoyed, like she's trying not to smile; how she knows exactly what to say in any given situation; how she inspires people to be the bravest they can be in the middle of battles - it's magic. I don't know how she does it.

"Whatever it is, though, I like it. I like it a lot. She helps me be a better guy, and even if she gets irritated with me, I know she likes me, too. Actually, she can't get enough of me sometimes. She'd never admit it, but she loves my cunning pranks and winning personality. Because through all the yelling and groaning and complaining, she always loves me at the end of the day. It doesn't matter what kinda stupid thing I did, she's willing to forgive and forget, or shake her head and move on. If I'm ever in over my head, she's there to keep me from getting too deep into things. She's amazing.

"Ugh, and she's hot. I mean hot hot. Leo should be jealous. It's sorta funny, when she's all mad and blowing up and stuff, she looks gorgeous to me. Her eyes get a fiery light in them, she messes with her hair, and sometimes, if I get her worked up enough, she bites her lip. (That  really gets me, man.) I tell her, every once in a while, that she looks stunning when she's ranting. That makes her even more angry, but I don't mind 'cos that means she'll keep on doing that.

"And when she's not mad... oh, boy, she's the most caring person I've met. Honestly, I forget she's like that because of how we talk to each other, but then I see her talking to new Demeter kids. She makes sure they know the ropes, she helps them hone in their farmer skills and whatnot. If there's a camper who doesn't have anyone to talk to, there's Katie, the social knight in shining armor. I've always admired her for that from afar, but it was only until after we started dating that I could tell her endlessly.

"If fact, I tell her all kinds of stuff now that we're dating. I can tell her that I get lost in her eyes when I look at her for too long, I can tell her I've crushed on her for years. She has a few dark spots, and she has a kinda troubled head, but that's what I'm here for. I'm here to cheer her up and make her feel better, and I'm happy to do it. She deserves a great life, and that's what I'm trying to give her. I love her, and I'm willing to sacrifice any hope of a normal life to be with her."